With a Pay of 300,000 Yen Per Month, I Was Hired to Do the Fun Job of Saying, "Welcome Back," to the Onee-san Next Door Who Has No Use for a Monthly …

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she’s not lesbian and there are no male love rivals, the MC doesn’t need any more barriers with how much of a slow burner this already is

Dex-chan lover
Wow this series has the most uninteresting dialogue ever. Like, it's not bad but it's really dull. It has very random stuff happening all the time too, like how he gave unnecessarily specific method to reduce swollen lips. For 30pages long series it has very little story to the conversation.

Kinda disappointed the author wanted to turn it into a harem. I preferred it when the story was just about the two of them...

Found this today and after reading all the chapters I really am having a hard time. The premise and characters generally are good enough. With the exception of how messed up Mio is being hid under the rug. However the dialogue feels really off all the time being completely random like the TL isn’t right or the author has terrible sentence and panel structure. Getting the gist is alright but I almost always feel like I am missing or didn’t get something explained right when the next thing happens. Then after all that happened last chapter this one is like a 4 Koma where besides mentioning a-Chan it’s like it didn’t happen. Maybe I should try the novel instead since it seems like it’s liked and might make more sense. Ok ramble over, I’m reading way to much into this not being able to sleep lol.

inb4 people start saying the TL is wrong, better prepare some proof to back up your claim & then complain.

Group Leader
TL is good, OG japanese is wack. You are not wrong to think that the conversation/story line is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
Scalding your mouth with 70°C hot water when you could just gargle with some milk... dude's being a bit retarded there.

Also, Uno rocks! But it has to be played with house rules - original rules say you can't stack +2 cards on top of each other to prolong the chain until somebody has to draw 16 cards and that's just bullshit.

Group Leader
@rajoku
Yeah we had to pull lower quality raws from the online magazine. Previous were from the released 1st volume.

Dex-chan lover
.... for someone so socially awkward outside of a professional environment like Mio is she sure has no problem starting to mold a complete stranger into a surrogate younger sister. This progression was unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread