With a Pay of 300,000 Yen Per Month, I Was Hired to Do the Fun Job of Saying, "Welcome Back," to the Onee-san Next Door Who Has No Use for a Monthly …

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gangsta till they pull out the +4

Thanks for the translation hopefully next chapter will come out soon loving the series so far

Banned
@Popiflowers

IMAGINE fucking from behind with all ones might, admiring her voluptuous hips and small frame. Just IMAGINE, manhandling her tiny womanlet body, having her at mercy, as ravaging her butthole, thrust after thrust. Despite her initial protests, she eventually gives in. Using the left hand to keep her arms in place behind her back and actually using them to fuck her harder while the right hand does a reach around, driving her to ecstasy. When she desperately tries to catch her breath and make some snarky remark about the performance so far, increase the pacing and ask if she was trying to say something, only to receive unintelligible moans as an answer. When almost cumming turn the miniature of woman around and plaster her face with my thick and warm semen, some of it getting in her hair which makes she visibly upset and oblivious to several streams of cum flowing down her chest.

...and then at night, IMAGINE dominating and manhandling her tiny body and walking around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck. A lot of kissing, hugging and hand holding, then worship the whole tiny body with my hands and mouth. Raw sex manhandling her (imagine) and it ends at bed with her losing it for the pleasure of nakadashi. Impregnating for bonus points.

Best sex ever.

Dex-chan lover
I rushed to comment section to write the page one is really lame. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread