With Her Who Likes My Sister - Vol. 3 Ch. 33.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Not the ending i was hoping for.. But its still a happy ending :)
And lets just pretend they get together behind the scenes (pages?)

Fed-Kun's army
Something more would have been nice of course, but it was still a nice series, so I'm glad you stuck with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Story was a waste of time after all these years reading update to update, akebi's still the same and obsessed over kinomes sister. The authors other work doesn't seem like it would be any better as well from recent chapters...

Thanks for the translations 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work Zeztie. I always wanted to know how this was going to end. I am not disappointed.
I actually liked how it ended. To me, it seems that Akebi realized her feelings for Kinome. Kinome already likes Akebi and the conflict that we see at the end was all due to her feelings. It is obvious that they eventually get together as they make each other happy.
Also, Senpai told Kinome that she entrusted her with Akebi (her precious Kohai) while a few chapters back she did the same with Akebi by telling her that she entrusts her with Kinome (her precious little sister).
Also the final picture at the end, we see Akebi hugging Kinome and not senpai. Those sisters are really important to Akebi but only one could be the wife.
Not gonna lie, I would have love to see a kiss or maybe something else at the end, but I like how it ended. It was a pleasant read.
Thank you again Zeztie and hopefully you will continue to work on other awesome works.

Dex-chan lover
i think the ending was just fine for the plot given as other then the little sister loving her there was far to little foreshadowing and in my opinion would most likley worsen the ending by rushing it and forcing in a romantic confession if it was going to be explored it would need another volume as not to cheapen the resultion to the conflics that our protagonests are going through

Dex-chan lover
You know what, I'm fine without a specific confession or kiss or whatever, they're so clearly way past friends that it seems blatantly obvious that they're partners. Its a queer relationship that just doesn't really fit into a clean label and I'm happy with that.

If it was a decade ago maybe I'd be mad, but these days we have such a wide array of options for queer media that having some stories like this just contributes to a nice variety showcasing all sorts of different relationships.

Double-page supporter
thank you for the tl!! like a couple other people have said i'm not really surprised or even dissapointed by the ending. this sort of ambiguous ending is pretty typical of yuri (things are changing now but i would say it's still the norm), and even if it weren't i feel like it would have been a complete 360 for akebi to suddenly turn around and decide to confess or something

I feel like the only one who doesn't hate the ending maybe because it make sense with their characters. You can see the hints of the direction that they will end up dating but for now it isn't possible because both going to that discover that we won't see because the ending was rush. I am glad the author focus on the character to end it instead force the romance that would felt cheaper imo

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the only one who doesn't hate the ending maybe because it make sense with their characters. You can see the hints of the direction that they will end up dating but for now it isn't possible because both going to that discover that we won't see because the ending was rush. I am glad the author focus on the character to end it instead force the romance that would felt cheaper imo
Theres one issue though, its genre is romance comedy but without the romance part..... Its a yuri bait series.

Dex-chan lover
PMyi9uAE_TI.jpg
iUIbFuSE0t0.jpg
iThJTl49cuM.jpg
eats-QCZOfM.jpg

Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAround the world,ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Around the world
Haha I was gonna do this 😂

Dex-chan lover
Big thanks for translating everything!

It was nice seeing the bud of a romance starting to grow within Akebi. But my only letdown is the tag "girl's love", it is so encompassing that you cannot tell whenever it is going to be a satisfying Yuri or a lukewarm Shoujo Ai.

Not to say that a wholesome manga such as this doesn't occupy a special space within me now. But I'd really like to have some heads up in the future.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, I did always want to see this series completed.. Yeah it may not have been to my taste as a galpals ending but I think the subtext is quite strong in this series, overall it was a super fun read and I think the comedy hit very well most of the time.

Double-page supporter
Also! Sinkun's current serialization "Too blue to call it love" seems like it's not pulling it punches on the GL front and based on the two chapters released so far it seems like it'll be great!

it’s bait bro! they use the romance tag and yuri tags for baits like this, there is nothing yuri about this manga that two best friends don’t have :/
Go up to your best friend (any sex) and look them dead in the eye and smile and say:

"I want you to be by my side. I will absolutely make you happy. So please stay with me forever! I've never even thought about leaving you. I want you by my side. I don't ever want to be separated from you~"

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Users who are viewing this thread