With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Magic Potion

Supporter
Literally the only upload this dude has made too. What a giant question mark. Wonder if they were working on it before GNGE got theirs up and then were like "Well fuck it, gonna upload anyway".

Sorry guys, im the translator.
English is not my first language, at first I translated this manga because I liked the manga. I don't accept donations or anything. I'm N4 in Japanese, and this is not MTL. I did it using Yomichan and corrected the English grammar using GPT.
This is my first time to TL a manga, i'm redrawer in some local scanlation. I translate Japanese grammar to my local language, and while translate it to English i keep local language characteristic. Because I think it's easier to understand (My local languange can be written in SOV too), turns out its bad.

When I finish the TL and 90% of typeset. Turns out the original group was already working on it, i can't finish it earlier because it's exam week, and i think it would be a vain if i didn't finish it, i just uploaded it anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will stop to TL this manga and try to TL another manga. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread