Wizard's Martial World - Ch. 14

Puts the sword against her neck.
Seismic shock!
Sword shakes and cuts her artery. She dead.

Yeah, I'm a lot less interested in this than I was two chapters ago. We went through this huge spiel about how it was dangerous to EVER let ANYONE even SEE the things he can do, because they'll assume he's a Daoist and kill him, and not only does he flaunt his abilities at the first opportunity, but the stigma we were warned of doesn't seem to exist, AND he literally explains everything about what he's doing when asked.

What the fuck.

Well, this kinda plot is needed to explain how MC use his magic. But I dissapointed how MC explain it without seeing the situation...

Well, it was MC's dad and the General who were worried about the martial world learning about his abilities...never did it appear to me that the MC was really worried or was going to keep his magic hidden. If he keeps hiding his abilities as a wizard how will he advance and how will he ever become a wizard of the 9th circle?
I'm waiting to see the story unfold, there are still many chapters in raw and it's still a long way to go.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, I'm losing interest quickly. First all the "don't reveal your power, it's dangerous" then "I must keep a low profile", and now everyone is brain-damaged, 5 guys from mount hua are super weak and the Mc not only reveals his abilities, he even explains them. It feels all forced, the MC trusts ppl too easily, and everyone seems an idiot.

Banned
@Lord-Raine

That was just his dad's wishes. Which makes sense since he is part of an imperial scholar family. He is basically the retirement plan for his father.
I'd bet the only reason he was allowed to leave 3 months early was so he can get scared of the murim in the world and then devote himself to becoming a scholar since nothing him or his general friend did, dissuade him from furthering his magic.

From an imperial scholar's POV, the murim gets $ form the practical use of martial arts while the scholar gets $ from the practical use of education. Murim is bloody and that crap can hurt the family while the scholar just needs to not offend anyone and he'll make lots of $$.
But from the MC's POV.... he gets the attention of murim and get access to their training means he'll get closer to becoming the highest circle mage ever. Then he can literally make enough $$ for his family and go home. It's a win/win scenario.

Dex-chan lover
His hat still weirds me out but i guess from the cover page hes gonna wear it indefinitely lol fuckin sideways fish finspine

Pffft.......I'm sorry....I know he's being serious and everything...but...hearing him shout out 'Fireball!', 'Behold, seismic shock!!', 'Ice Fog' and 'Magic Missile!' is making me think this is a comedy manga rather than a serious martial arts manga. And then he goes and explains his abilities to people he just met...I mean, really? What is this even supposed to be? Did he fall in love with that girl so much he lost his mind? I give credit to the author for thinking of having a wizard reincarnate in a martial world, but it's just horrible. 😓

Feels like even this one is just the same hahaha. Typical Dumb MC that will reveal his secrets to strangers. It seems like instead of properly raising his strength, He will just keep revealing his secrets to others thus making others covet his powers all the time. What a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread