Wizard's Martial World

I think it's a good premise, but I'd like to see it executed in another way...

So far this is really good. Rather than your typical Murim-Isekai where the MC learns martial arts, he uses new Murim techniques to enhance his magic and create new abilities. It’s like an inverse Dark Lady. Also there’s no revenge plot—as a wizard, the MC is more like a disinterested scholar pursuing magic for its own sake. Very refreshing change of pace.

anyone know of any novels or manhua similar to this, magic in a murim world

This series is not even on hiatus. The author/artist got tired of this series and axe it/butchered it with dogshit ending. In free raw site you can see the comment in korean talking shit to the author

This manga had a great start but really started slowing down after the beginning. It's such an interesting concept and I feel bad for not liking this more than I do. Dropped :(

Fed-Kun's army
im nitpicking but bro the art style makes me mentally uncomfortable. it is old but like in a bad way old. somethin from a marvel comic. idk, it might be just me

Group Leader
The TL is just hurts my head. I've been going back and forth between Piccoma's version (JP license) and English, whichever lets me read more (Piccoma is 1 chap a day). But honestly, prob gonna drop the this version... If you can read JP I highly suggest going that route too.

thinking of dropping it really, all the appeal is just the dnd stuff. the storyline is really bad.

The opening chaps were excellent, but the rest is awful. flat characters, 0 worldbuilding and explanations, all characters are beyond dumb, no matter age, number of reincarnations or experiences, they all act like 3 yo. Dropped. I rate this 3/10.

pls if something works dont start something new especially if its something rare like his previous world i was hyped to see it but nope we get 0815 Material arts the good ones tho + magic
at first i thought that sounds good but after seeing 3 mangas fuck it up (every single one i found so far) iam dissatisfied

oh yeah if u know any manga that are like his old world pls tell me

MC is weak asf. 7th Circle Wizard should have a lot of experience in combat even if your enemy is a martial artist. He was 78 years old for fcks sake. I know there's not a lot of mana compared to the other world but the guy is not that creative when fighting, he loves to dodge attacks but he's not even good at it. I know he's not overpowered but holy sht I'm kinda disappointed. And also It's kinda unbelievable that a 7th Circle Wizard doesn't have a type of footwork and he needs to modify martial arts to have that kind of skill.

Users who are viewing this thread