Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 17 - Just like this, little by little

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like it will definitly end with the confession so im hoping it will be a while before that
I especially like ookamis best friend, the girl with the uneven haircut who asked her out in the delinquent chapter
she is much too cute

Dex-chan lover
Classmate: So theres a rumor about you and Makiba going out. What do you think about it?

Wolf-chan: Rumor is just rumor. It doesn't bother me.

Also Wolf-chan: (Kyaaaa! Makiba and me going out??!! Ohmygodohmygod!!)

So it seems its time for either cute rumors or salacious rumors. I'm certaily hoping for the former but truthfully I wouldn't mind either way. Oogami thinking lewd thoughts would certainly be cute as well

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, here comes the I-don't-want-people-to-think-we're-dating-because-it'll-hurt-your-reputation trope.
That's a real mouthful, mangaka-san. Why don't we skip to huggy-kissy lovey-dovey instead?

Dex-chan lover
1. Isn't the full quote "The pot calling the kettle black"?
2. He is so expressiven't
3. Ah yes, people thinking they're going out, haha

Aggregator gang
On an unrelated note, I often wondered how an anime girl's hairstyle would look like in real life. I think I may find a fitting or near match to our FMC's hair style. It may be similiar to a "wolf cut" hairstyle. I was browsing /gif/ when I came across this lead.

Edit: but, Through my ddg image search of the term, only a few images came close to resemble FMC's hairstyle...
You uhhhhhhh got a link to that thread?

Dex-chan lover
how'd those classmates of theirs see them walking together without eyes?

Maybe they exist like the Mexican tetra, a blind cave fish, that I think were reincarnated from hentai:

blindfish-banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And women wonder why there aren't any good men out there lately.
But it's kind of true. It goes both ways, too. And Japanese culture has probably always had a heightened sensitivity to personal distance and the lack thereof (see their elaborate keigo system, or the variety of pronouns and their registers).

There's not a lot of "good" anyone out there, lately, to be sure. There probably never were many of those-- "being good" is an active and lifelong self-comment constantly threatened by derailment.

I imagine, even with arranged marriages where you were (are, in some cultures still) expected to come to love your spouse after the marriage rather than before, there was still substantial difficulty in finding a mate that was "suitable" or "good enough" in even just temperament.

But now, it feels as if we're hedgehogs becoming less shy about digging our spines into the other while still demanding warmth.

Still, I don't know much about what preceded my life, so perhaps it's always been like this.

Users who are viewing this thread