Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 24 - Entrance Exam and Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I personally thought it was an improvement than the earlier chapters since the lines were thinner and the anatomy is more human-esque
Oh shit, I was just checking out random earlier chapter to compare your observations, I used chapter 11. The same plot were there. FMC slips and falls on her butt and Male MC helps her up. Hot damn.

What do you mean human-esque? 2 legs, 2 hands, 1 head. Its humanoid shape already.
I mean it stayed consistent. In the earlier chapters, it wasn't just humanoid and chibi since there were times the characters looked inbetween

Oh shit, I was just checking out random earlier chapter to compare your observations, I used chapter 11. The same plot were there. FMC slips and falls on her butt and Male MC helps her up. Hot damn.
Good job pointing this out. It's a good detail since it's leads you to think FMC might have dreamed of this moment happening again at some point, only that she'll take the opportunity to accept his hand instead

Dex-chan lover
I mean it stayed consistent. In the earlier chapters, it wasn't just humanoid and chibi since there were times the characters looked inbetween
Eh, I kinda like the switching between forms; it fits the mood they are playing around. And less conventionally "exaggerated" facial expression most mangas have nowadays the better.

Dex-chan lover
Are they 2nd years now? Did she grow such big breasts in such short time?

Group Leader
Last thing I expected from this manga is Makiba giving us a deep quote that'd legit resonate with me, and yet here we are.

gpr6ys.png

Users who are viewing this thread