Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 40 - Mask and Special

Group Leader
Y'know, it caught my eye, but what I wasn't 100% on was -dant or -dent. So close and yet so far.
well, -dant vs -dent is largely irrelevant if we're being honest; it was mostly the fact that you wrote "decend" vs. "descend"

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder why some people get more piercings than what's on their ear lobes. It's a fashion statement, sure, but I'll admit some of them could intimidate people (which is apparently something that Oogami was going for, trying to avoid talking to people). There are even those that don't get seen until you dress down, which I get put off from the most (examples, nipples, and whatever they could put on their genitals).

Can any of you who fit the description and are reading this tell me why you put yourself through this?

Supporter
I do wonder why some people get more piercings than what's on their ear lobes. It's a fashion statement, sure, but I'll admit some of them could intimidate people (which is apparently something that Oogami was going for, trying to avoid talking to people). There are even those that don't get seen until you dress down, which I get put off from the most (examples, nipples, and whatever they could put on their genitals).

Can any of you who fit the description and are reading this tell me why you put yourself through this?
Not me personally, but i had a long-term GF a while back who certainly seemed to be quite genuine in telling and showing me they were there for enhancing pleasure. It might not be to everyone's taste, though.

Users who are viewing this thread