Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 45 - Evaluation and Isolation

Supporter
reggie-my-body-is-ready.gif

For the ninjas cutting onions.​

Dex-chan lover
LOL shame we didn't have many 'festivals' over here tho it was usually like an after school thing like choir concerts and stuff , tho i can imagine it would've been "groups formed but only one person does most of the work" like other school projects XP

"got your wallet" lol within reason you'd think the teacher would also provide a budget/something the 'student council' would be responsible for

Dex-chan lover
Hitoribocchi.
Sort of wonder why. If it's just a personality thing (since her brother is somewhat similar), or if it's something more.
Considering her somewhat pessimistic and neurotic attitude, my guess is personality, but we'll see I guess.
My other guess is bullied.

Dex-chan lover
As Osis has relayed to me, He shall be stepping away for a bit. Additionally he mentioned that anyone who is willing to take up the roles of SLing 12cm promise and Wolf Chan can contact me.

EDIT:
Kiwi and us at Left Field Scans have decided to sporadically pick up Wolf Chan and 12cm. Please reach out to us if you would like to help.

Anyone interested can reach out to me for the raws at
Reddit: u/BlackWushu
Discord: blackwushu

Last edited:
Supporter
I was planning to point out that this chapter's art felt more detailed specifically in the character's hair
but i'm trying to proccess the shock of osis stepping away

Honestly thank you for all your work so far, i can assure you that half of my on going (and active) MD list is specifically being translated by you so i'm expecting to open updates one day and see nothing updating that's how valuable your work for this community has been and once again thank you for sharing your life time with us

Users who are viewing this thread