Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 47 - Costume and Extinction

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS... sorry about the delay, totally on me, definitely will happen again. Also, turns out trying to post 2 chapters in quick succession does not work very well.

If you're interested in helping out and have some experience (with TL, CLRD and TS especially) we'd be happy to have you! https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR, Here's the discord link if you're interested, and if you're not feel free to swing by!

Dex-chan lover
God bless the expressive ears. :glee:

They actually do exist, they apparently work by your brainwaves and changes in emotions, or something like that.

I don't get the tech of it myself either.

Dex-chan lover
They actually do exist, they apparently work by your brainwaves and changes in emotions, or something like that.

I don't get the tech of it myself either.
Cool, but I need the explanation about the tail now! I wonder how is it mounted......

And yeah, the dino-ENTER was absolute comedy. I actually started laughing out loud. 10/10 joke.

Dex-chan lover
Oogami-san cosplayed as Okami-san! Who could have foreseen this development (not that I waited 46 chapters for it or anything)?
Author really flexed this chapter, everyone was dressed up really cute. The emotive wolf ears and tails too, not that I question it.
Also poor Makiba Rex, even Count Mamamori wouldn't save him this time.

Users who are viewing this thread