Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - The Promise

Dex-chan lover
... ReALLY? How does the aunt not know he's being studied like a lab rat? She's supposedly the one who did the burial right? Why don't you let them meet author?! All you can do is write tragedy or something? At least give us an epilogue.. wow. WOW.

Oh well, rant over. Overall, not a bad series. Wayyy over the top with the rape and crap. The ending at least was kinda happy, but seriously author, just one more chapter. Sigh.

brilliant, exciting and electrifying development with a disappointing ending these are my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge I know this is very late, but the doctor said he spent $500,000 on a fake body. I believe he swapped the body with a fake when it was on the hospital. Yeah, the ending was unsatisfactory for me too, but at least it was properly explained.

Why do authors think it's artistic to have an open ending where the reader is supposed to imagine to themselves that it's a happy ending I'm tired of it for once can I have a firm conclusive ending is that too much to ask for anyways it can be inferred that they met each other again

My Japanese isnt good enough to read the novels yet so I'm gonna explain to you what was told to me by some people who have read them. Wolfguy is an old trashy novel series from the 70's with two or three main story lines. There's the Shonen story which is where Akira is a high school student and the Seinen version where Akira is more like Jin and old detective to my understanding. This is a weird amalgumation of those two versions and their subsequent sequels but the way this ends setups the novel "Wolfs grudge" Basically in the novels Inugami is the incarnation of a literal wolf god, Haguro is the ultimate predator a lion and the teacher is a deer spirit the perfect prey. I dont know why the Mangaka left this out since it's very important but this is what I've been told to be "The most boring part of the story" in the novels so hopefully one day I can get my hands on them and then do a summarized translation.

Users who are viewing this thread