Wonder Cat Kyuu-chan - Vol. 7 Ch. 744 - Summer Memories

Thank you @kurisu ! I’ve truly enjoyed reading about Kyuu-Chan, this manga has brought a much-needed spot of brightness into my life every day. I will miss seeing new adventures for Kyuu and Hinata, but at least I have over 700 chapters to reread when I need a cuteness fix 🥰 Thank you once again! 😊

Aggregator gang
Thank you Helvetica! Not getting a new Kyuu-chan every day will be sad but I'm glad he will get a bigger audience now and this is a good place to stop for now. Everyone together having fun :)

Contributor
I'm glad there is a way to throw money at the author, but I do wish they also provided a way to see the chapters in their original gif form. Maybe the ebook form? If they even remember that this has the occasional animation?

Actually, if they are licensing it, they should provide a free simulpub option. The original was free too...

Fed-Kun's army
A shame really, because I doubt official translation will be able to match your quality, not to mention if it will be only paper edition, then we will lose all that animated chapters.
Thank you for all those years of translating Kyuu-chan, I really loved it!

I am happy the black shy cat is cared and loved for. Nothing brakes my heart like people abandoning cats.

Dex-chan lover
To honor this occasion, I'm going to make wallpapers for each volume of Kyuu-chan. They'll be posted at their respective locations, wherever the omake chapters are located in the chapter-list. Volume 7 will have to wait, however, due to it being still in production by the author.

Dex-chan lover
EVERYONE
IS HERE!

its been one hell of a journey, god bless you guys
thanks for the translations over the years!

CKN

Dex-chan lover
The group decided to stop translating sinve kyuu finally got licensed

that was a lovely wrap-up to this arc, let's just head to the comments and see what the hubbub's about- well shit, end of an era. Thanks for all the excellent work up to this point @kurisu and Helvetica Scans!

Thank you for all your hard work and translations! (´°̥̥ω°̥̥`) It'll be sad seeing this not update anymore but I'll def look into buying the official !

Users who are viewing this thread