World Customize Creator - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath Yeah. I guess she has already turned 90 degrees of the required 180. Just think back to how she was like in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Oh absolutely. Her character development has been well done. But to be fair read ahead a bit and we can see she does exactly what i said originally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath I wrote these comments while rereading the series, so I already know what there's to know about the manga adaptation. But obviously it would be a bad idea to write anything that spoils beyond the particular chapter I happen to be commenting.

Double-page supporter
this is nonsense, no one would accept this an executed punishment given that it's intended to be public
imagine if the people chopping off heads in the french revolution put up a screen first, made chopping sounds, and cleared off the bodies before showing anyone, saying "we totally killed those royals guys, believe us"

Dex-chan lover
sZGShQ0.png

This is kinda lame writingt
Alhough Shia did sacrifice herself for Yuusuke and the Song Princess tried to prevent the poisoning Shia did poison them and were not for Yuusuke's items they would've been killed and the Song Princess could've spilled the beans earlier, so they should be actually punished in some way and not just pardoned out of nowhere and much less be entering into some romantic route with Yuusuke

Users who are viewing this thread