World Customize Creator

Double-page supporter
@Carnage Agreed, those ankle touching virgins need to stay in the trash heap of history where they belong.

Dex-chan lover
QTUP0DP.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ainz
You are not wrong about him being a pussy but while he says he is a pacifist he has had no problem fighting others so far.

i sort of lost interest with this when they shifted the main focus of "He can literally make anything he thinks of" to "He doesn't think too much, now lets turn him into some army grunt and have him do literally nothing with his powers."

Group Leader
How do you pronounce Sun's name? It looks like it should be pronounced like the English word sun, but in Japanese "u" is usually pronounced as an "oo" sound.

@Ironclad welcome to Japanese protagonists ,seriously its one of the reasons i like chinese light novel mcs, its usually iam kind person if i see someone getting bullied for no reason i will help but if they fuck with me i will murder then so hard that Japanese mcs will blush

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad That comic is amazing, thank you for that.

@Darthodin Which ones ruined them for you? Leylin from WMW and Dantalian from Dungeon Defense Flowers for Algernoned my taste in MCs.

Aggregator gang
Good GOD!
Their names and naming senses are so BLEH!
What's the next name popping up?
Ikabud Crane?
blitzcrank fonclak?
Do their names sound even good in japanese?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ainz
It has to do with how you define pacifist.

The standard definition of pacifist is someone who won't fight, no matter what. Which means, yeah, when dealing with someone who will use violence as part of aggression, they're just a punching bag. A born victim.

The MCs definition of pacifist seems to be, "I won't start anything myself, but if you decide to start something... I'll finish it."

In other words, he won't be the aggressor. He won't deliberately provoke someone for the hellz. He feels no need to prove his manliness by being a "tough dude". He doesn't get his jollies by being a bully.

But... he will defend himself, and others, from unjustified actions on the part of others. If someone targets him, he will respond at whatever level seems called for, including dealing out death.

Given that, as far as I've read (Chapter 12) he doesn't have a way of suppressing someone's ability to utilize Divine Magic, he seems to be taking the stance that you only get one free shot, and then you're on the elimination list (provided you have Divine Magic; non-powered individuals can be restrained, so the possibility of talking the situation out is there). If he can't safely restrain you, then he has to permanently remove you as a threat.

It's possible I'm reading stuff into the MC that isn't actually there. But so far, it really does look to me that while he won't push others, he also won't be pushed. He won't sit by while unjustified actions are taken by others.

Whether or not he feels someone's actions are justified will depend upon his understanding of the situation, of course, So the possibility does exist for him reacting at the wrong level.

Dex-chan lover
I just couldn't get into this series. MC-kun is supposed to be a gamer, is given a gamer ability, then spends no time thinking how he can exploit said ability to his safety or benefit. He has no "oh shit! This is real! I could die!" moment. He's rather unconcerned with his well being, has no goals (not even learning about the world he's in), and just lets other people drag him around the plot. Super dull.
Out after 15 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else noticed that on thr cover Sun's arrow is on thr outside of her hand? Lol how do you fuck that up

Users who are viewing this thread