World Customize Creator

Group Leader
The whole thing began to spiral down to pure YUCK when MC decided to be an obedient dog.
Had he just said fuggit and enhanced his troops to the maximum and just gone wild, it would've been......really bad XD but it woulda been real FUN.
In any case, the typical Japanese male MC has ruined yet another one, peeps. Onward to the next isekai.
xD

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped it nearly a year ago, and I can see by others' statements that it has become even more dull. Fantasy should never be a dull slog to read through, but here we are.

Giving away my age but the pacing and art style reminds me of being bored reading Prince Valiant in the Sunday Comics section of the newspaper.

@Rannilas Holy shit, I vaguely remember seeing that comic before as a child and dear God are you on point referencing that.

OK, where the FUCK is this series' editor. It's SHOW don't TELL. What is going on here. Why is 80% of this series just conversations about things people are doing off screen? Why the fuck are so many events being discussed but never directly demonstrated.

God this is so... so miserable. And Yuusuke, what the hell is he doing. He is such a non-entity in this manga that is effectively about him. It's just a manga where people talk about him and the effect he is having on the world or what he is doing (likely off screen). Oh god. Somebody get these guys a real editor... Make them depict real events and make the art stop being bland depictions of people talking about things happening somewhere else where we will never see them.

for proper list
https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/world-customize-creator/
@everyone
also this isn't the fault of the thieves of Uxtef's Translations
refer to this image to find the real translaters possibly

Can someone tell me wtf is up with the hooks on the noses? Is it supposed to be shadow that isn’t shaded ever? Even the females have it but all their noses are significantly smaller than the males so it’s hard to see.

Did the artist just re-use the same carriage-going-down-the-street panel in this last chapter?! In the same chapter?!

Dex-chan lover
didn't realize this series was still getting translated. from the comments, looks like it didn't develop well, rip.

My question is still the same since chapter 1 - WHY IS THE QUALITY OF THE SCANS SO SHIT?

Yeah, this is insanely boring for some reason. It's quite nice at first, and then when the political character of other countries are introduced it gets insanely boring, I'm not sure why

yeah, this is one of those times you can tell the Manga team was trying to meet deadlines- @ the same time they had no plans for the ending to this manga .
when you mix those to you get a shit storm of nothing....
I always believed that the best stories are the ones where the Author had the ending planned out, long before the publishing.

It does have good idea's in it but does nothing with them- It feels like the team only planned up to the
3 way battle which seemed line that was supposed to be the beginning of the end game
but they kept on going..

I kind of wish someone would go through and just remove those hooks on the noses. I cleaned up a few pages just to see what it looks like and its way better...

I also wonder which raws the translation group is using. Most raw sites have much better quality. I suppose going from 1.40 MB down to 356 KB (for one image i checked) is a lot of space saving.

I dont hate this manga, its been a long time since I've read it, it's just unfortunate that I'd rather read an isekai manga rather than this because of quality

Shinha and Yusuke hanging out is like a breath of fucking fresh air, I swear. I was so tired of Fonclanc this and Trentrietta that. I don't give a fuck, I just want to see people who actually have chemistry together actually communicate. I don't even dislike politics, I actually like it, I just hate when its conducted without good characterization at its core.

Supporter
MC is an impotent laughing stock that everyone suspects is into little girls. Other than that the story is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread