World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to go to another site to read this because the scan group was a bunch of whiny, greedy children.

@Liquidxlax
I could be wrong, my info may be a bit out of date, but last I knew it wasn't dropped, just removed from mangadex. The english tlers don't want it (or their other work) posted here. If they have since dropped it, my bad; in that case I also hope it get scooped up by someone who does share here.
I don't really care for how they handled some things so I don't really like giving them more traffic, but the link to the ones (was champion iirc, but I guess its ptscans now) who were doing it should be: https://ptscans.com/

Instead of using their site you should also be able to find the content on... less 'reputable' (than mangadex I mean) manga aggregator sites who will post stuff regardless of if the tlers/creators/whoever want it to be posted. Don't think I can (or should) post the url for those places though, sorry. Shouldn't be too hard to find by googling the mangas title and like a ch number or something along those lines.

If you have trouble you can message me if you have to, I can try to help, though I can't promise anything.

Edit- When I checked quickly I think they are still doing it, though with how some groups do it... less regularly or just die out I still don't know how accurate this is. Hope it helps either way.

found that link from other manga that their working that i follow..
and realized, all of their solo ( https://mangadex.org/group/215/project-time/manga/ ) project has been pulled out here
but yeah...too bad, i rather read here with many manga that i follow so that i can be updated at once..
i appreciate their work for i read some of their scanslation too

https://read.ptscans.com/series/world-teacher-isekaishiki-kyouiku-agent/

(as for today, 2020.06.09 the latest chapter is chp 29 [2020.03.16])

@Zaldun
It's still getting translated by Project Time.
Chapter 30 was released 10 days ago.
Their releases are noted on MangaUpdates.

@Marz666 I've gotten so used to this site i didn't even think about checking other sites for it, thank you!

Double-page supporter
Wow new chapter is unavailable,sad,hope someone translate this,this manga is enjoyable for me😥

Double-page supporter
Another site has up to Ch 29 but here it's up to Ch 3 and is obviously dropped...

So there is no more of the English translated series. Which stinks for many of us who can't read the other series as most of us are English.

Firstly thanks to project scan fos translating this series it was enjoyable, following that since i heard their leader retiring from scanlation i really hope some other group gonna pick this one up.

Users who are viewing this thread