World's Strongest Sorcerer Gets Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
I was interested cause I expected a reincarnated/transmigrated wizard story.... turns out they meant sorceror as in ascetic hermit/youkai stuffs, but that was ok so I continued reading...... I hate the new life kid

1 I hate starting with bullied settings, even more so when it's deadly.
2 why are you crying over a phone not working because of water? That's a simple throw it in a container of rice for a day.
3 looks at deadbolt
4 cliched power-up sequence on death/near death
5 This setting just suck imo.

Supporter
I got to chapter 8. The new kid dumb actions crosses the line so much where even if I try turning off my brain, I still cannot fathom what he is trying to achieve. I don't get his thought process, reason for his actions. The surrounding characters are also follows has actions that does not make sense.

Banned
The first time I actually hoped the bullied kid did die so the old gramps takes over the body...Jesus are the bullies trope is done wrong especially the reasoning why..which is he has a loving family...da fuq...

The MC legit keeps refusing to fight back even after the gramps beats up his bullies for him.

Also chapter 6 the bullies say they have proof he trashed the school...how would they even prove it was him..by admitting they locked him on the roof while it was raining and left him there?!!

Users who are viewing this thread