Wortenia Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

She can still "tell that murderer" what? That she can pass by him not knowing it was him?

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly that glasses guy was shown when he was thinking about his own world... hmm... What kind of martial arts was he practising to be able to even use the chakram?? The hell is with him!!

"Anyone who can say sorry and thank you is a good person." Nani! What the fuck? That is the most batshit insane ideology I've ever heard of, if that is translated correctly the mangaka has brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
"Anyone who can say sorry and thank you is a good person."

she's never read junji ito i guess

Dex-chan lover
Katanas suck folks

Look, I agree that katanas get their horns tooted way too much in manga. But for once there's a valid reason for the isekai protagonist to want one: he's actually trained with them, and probably close to daily. Sure, he can use any sword to some degree, but what he knows how to use best is a curved single edge sort of blade. That's why he said he'd at least like a different sort of sword like a shamshir. I would have taken that as a win right there, it's something after all. But some of the otherworld weapons that shop just happened to have are kind of impractical so I do have to deduct points there. At least it was a variety of them I guess, still kind of a leg up on the katana obsession we usually see.

Dex-chan lover
He just killed a man who has nothing to do with him being summoned, and the lady already presumed that he is a good person based on his attitude?

Double-page supporter
A seord, a manrikigusari and a pair of throwing anuses. I see he too is a man of culture.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he attracting a little unneeded attention? Showing off his moves? The popo might visit inns and equipment shops asking about foreigners. Unless plenty of people use other world martial arts stuff.

So politicians are the nicest persons following that logic? Also a japanese author that learn of others existing blades and not only the nippon almight one thousand folded metal bar katana, what kind of sorcery is it?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't glasses dude shown on the "othersworlders" splash panel?

Aggregator gang
It's actually their fault for trying to put a slave magic on him lol

If they weren't hostile to him in the first place, they wouldn't die

Fed-Kun's army
You guys kidnapped him from his world and then tried to put slave magic on him. Regardless of your intentions when summoning someone you have kidnapped that person from their homeworld, that would not slide with anyone. I feel like these people should be prepared to lose their lives if they are so intent on kidnapping someone from their home, he has full rights to murder them as he pleases, its not a moral debate at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread