Wortenia Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
A sandworm wouldn't be that much of a problem... And I couldn't just understand Saitou's philosophy... why shouldn't you kill a person in this kind of society?? The one in this world has bounded us to "morals" that they say makes us "humans" but is that really true??

Dex-chan lover
ah well, after he kills 100 dragons he'll be strong enough to add the princess to his harem *cough* i mean, to beat the princess

That was rather foolish to let them live. They may be experienced but, it was a risk worth taking.

nah. if he killed them, the empire got cause to hunt him openly, making him cannot operate in the world anymore

Dex-chan lover
saitou was most likely enslaved by the summoner like they were trying to do to MC, so who knows what dumb shit he thinks

Dex-chan lover
If he knew where the popo was going, why did he risk a dangerous fight instead of going in a new direction? Now they know his face, his name. Maybe the author just wanted to force the confrontation to move the plot along?

1. Showing your face to the enemies,
2. Introduced your comrades to the enemies,
3. didn't kill them after made a good move and good chance,
4. MC said that he would kill anyone to trying to kill him first. That saito guy trying to kill MC. then, MC had spared his life.

Inconsistent....

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this, he rubs me the wrong way. Especially with how im interpreting his statement that he never lost the right to defend himself when again, he has already demonstrated he’s no better than the people he killed aka those medical staff. (Im holding a grudge over this but I can’t help it)

Dropped like you had the upper hand of KNOWING they was gonna trap you but you still did it therefore giving yourself a disadvantage to prove you were superior...? That's stupid as shit like if you're stronger you have brawn but if you know how to avoid and outsmart your enemy and chose not to that's stupidity and you need brains to survive in the long run

Dex-chan lover
And thats where he fucked up. They know his identity and will hunt him down, can make drawings of him and everyone will be after him as well, and the girls (he said their names and their appearance stands out). There was no reason to not kill everyone on a camp in the middle of the forest, even setup some forest fire to cover it up.

Users who are viewing this thread