Wortenia Senki - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Assassin

fuck this princess

can someone rape her and abandon her at the enemy's base?

I'm so pissed wtf retarded knight saved by his retarded princess who is hungry for his dick

this country deserves to explode by the fact it has a retarded princess alone

Fed-Kun's army
@Vykos I'm actually worried that actually the manga will catch up with the WN before long, seeing that the author only gotten the story progress not that much (compared to the average isekai) after 10 years.

@puppeto4
not so soon, there's his land building arc, then helping neighbor kingdom arc and then war with nobles arc. well manga cut lot of parts and wn have repeats to, but it still take at least year to get there

i dont know if this is worth following at this point ... its very ... meh ... just meh

Double-page supporter
@Mazirak0 if you were a noble of this kingdom it's either this or the usurper one that have no real legitimacy before that deal.
So it's like Vote Maduro or the Gaido backed by US random claim. And if Maduro accept the US terms of the deal Gaido will represent officially venezuela at UN and Maduro will have an "accident" later. But he refused the deal so he won't be like that princess.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how authors expect us to believe every fictional dipshit ever doesn't understand this basic fucking rule: If your enemy is telling you something you want to hear, don't fucking listen. Even if it's true, it's a fucking trap and it'll bite you in the ass, it's a trade not worth making.

I'm so tired of these irredeemable and unreasonable dipshit characters that are somehow so powerful, respected and supposedly intelligent. This bullshit lame ass excuse of hers to save him is ridiculous. Yea, losing him would be bad, almost as bad as bending over and taking the noble fucking you'll get for allowing them a pass. What a bunch of contrived bullshit. This has already devolved into an r/iamversmart & r/iamverybadass circle jerk for the MC.

This writing and character makes Marie Antoinette look like fucking Einstein.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja That retard rushed in without expecting to survive anyways. all he wanted to do was kill kyle. why let one retards bloodthirst cost more lives and let your enemies get what they want unless. G was already trying to take over the country using some random cunt to help that shitty country that summoned MC I would think. Regardless if there is a fight or not they are still benefiting their neighbors. Though the princess probably love M like a dad cause her real parents had little to no time for her.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the current chapter and few spoiler comments...
It remind me of Bender "I'm Going To Build My Own Theme Park With Blackjack and Hookers" meme 😂

Dex-chan lover
No point in saying what has already been said about that princess...

Fed-Kun's army
This light novel/manga can do without the stupid princess being here. The plot and story thickens and the author just put an idiot princess. What a waste.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F She's absolutely bonkers, she's just simply lucky that she has "royal blood"

I mean, who would follow a child thats literally in a war - had her soldiers die for her then throw all that away for one person. She does absolutely nothing, then whines about it.

Fed-Kun's army
She allies with a man who conspired against her and risks the lives of everyone under her just so she can save a man they don’t even know is alive. I thought the Princess was going to be smart but this is utter idiocy. If it were me I would’ve cut the man down then and there.

Aggregator gang
They really want that girl to be the head of the country?
What a nice way to destroy it

Dex-chan lover
Oh I get it now. MC isn't an amazing strategist. Everyone else is just outrageously stupid.

Double-page supporter
Do the Japanese just not have the concept of fostering? You want to ensure Gerhard's loyalty, you have him send his kids to live under the queen's riof as her wards. That way if he steps out of line his children are within easy reach of the hedsman or the torturer. This is how the nobility of Europe ensured each other's loyalty for centuries. It also allows the children to interact with their peers and form relationships they otherwise would not have.

Users who are viewing this thread