Wortenia Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - To the North

Thanks for the chapter

Dunno if someone said it already, but: 500'000'000 Yen is around 4'500'000 not 450mil USD

@ParagonNight No.

The ninja clan are from back in the warring states period, Ryoma deduced that they were a hidden village back when the kaga ninja were a thing (in the LN).
The summoning seems to be linear so far, there hasnt been any time warp tomfuckery yet in the LN but the Ln just ended with this happening too.

@Serafita

Asuka is granpa's sister's grand daughter and i dont think the japanese have a honorific or phrase for grand uncle so they just both call him grandad. Also, the mother and father of ryoma are not confirmed dead yet and the granpa's sister is alive and well.

@Fucking_Idiot

Granpa's sister wasnt iseki'd. Also, asuka underwent basic training until she was in her teens, after which granpa focused on ryoma and let asuka live her life.

The fuck, this isnt in the novel.....xD I hope this not going to the point in returning isekais and more harem than the twins.

Dex-chan lover
@rudezki it's not in the web novel. it is in the light novel though (volume 4, chapter 1 which is around when sudou meets lupis in the civil war act)

Dex-chan lover
it's not in the web novel. it is in the light novel though (volume 4, chapter 1 which is around when sudou meets lupis in the civil war act)
I feel like a lot of people seem to forget or don't even realize what is actually being adapted in situations like this. If you read the web novel at all or such, well good for you I guess, but if there's also a light novel version it probably changed a bunch of things and that'd be what's used as source material for manga or anime, which can also change all kinds of things as needed to suit the different mediums. It's like you're working off of knowledge from the rough draft, but there's an editor or two now and there have been revisions.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, that grandpa's life sucks. It was funny that his isekai life is like nam flashbacks

Aggregator gang
Wait...So it was like an prologue all along? He has just become the baron of Wortenia

Users who are viewing this thread