Wortenia Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what happens with the cops and the childhood friend?
I only know the WN and they didn't show up in that.

This is definitely far less brutal than the wn (if that can be believed), but it doesn't change the fact that the new characters are sending me for a bit of a loop.

Can anyone spoil me what happen to me what happen to ryouma's childhood friend? did she able to meet up with ryouma?

Fed-Kun's army
@Luanfionell @Tatsuya-Kai Not Ryouma's childhood friend, it's his cousin.
you could say we find out about her meeting him by chapter 45-50. It seems like the cousin meets them by light novel volume 14 (latest one). Ryouma has to first pretty much conquer the northern regions. We are like at volume 10-11,

Edit:
@Cowboy_From_Hell yes. Writing in the WN author is really shit. He likes to repeat things and write what characters think to the point that it's overthinking.
It'll be 4 pages of one person repeating what he knows about Ryouma even though we already know. They'll do this to like every character/villain.

Thanks for picking it up and the quality has really improved with even a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
for a no-group group you heroes really do well! thanks for the chapter!!
if you need help in the text placement I'm willing to help out

Double-page supporter
This is getting interesting. Thanks for the translation!

Thanks! I missed this series... good world-building and a not a crappy overpowered MC

Dex-chan lover
this is much better than the last one, but a little change on the font would probably help, make it a little smaller so you can fit it better on the speech bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread