Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
can somebody tell me if our boy does some good empire killing? spoil me please

>this chapter is one big fat middle finger to the fans.
We WN readers welcome you, dear manga readers. Having a chapter ended up with a cheap cliffhanger (somebody about to open his mouth) followed with a chapter mansplaining random stuff (for example toilet or sugar) which also somehow ended with another cheap cliffhanger is the norm for the WN.

Merry ****ing Christmas Kasatore, yeah that subplot was like Rushia's Ch---

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness to at last stabilize their economy, security, and resources.

@Cidolfas I think so, because it say that there are 17,000 casualties from Succubus knight and its impossible that Joshua is the one who do it (he is alone lol). That means what happen is: Joshua attack succubus knight commander, pre occupied her and one other key commander. Meanwhile the old general launched a full assault to succubus knight, without their leader, the knight is in a mess, and easily defeated but with old general own life as the price.

But damn, this chapter is confusing.

Aggregator gang
Soo basically the suicide-prince (or generals son) didn't die since we failed to see it, and he'll maybe become an important character in the future... Also I hope we see the head of mr. glassesguy's (didn't bother remembering his name) stockholmsyndrome filled head on a spike at some time, along the woman's he serves. O'ltormea empires ppl are just big bullies in this story.

Dex-chan lover
TBH a lot of the story line gets muddled jumping around here on out. In two arcs time the web novel basicly ends, turning into a frustrating advertisement for the LN. It consists of POV chapters either foreshadowing events just before they happen, or giving a very convoluted and vague description of events that happened.

@SicklyToast
From my understanding the General(father) dies in the main battle and the commander(son) lives after wounding some people. From there he goes on to fight a gorilla style war while waiting for reinforcements. This side of the story will pick back up with MC and the old lady general being summoned by the queen.

@Joonhas
It's not Stockholm syndrome, the denizens of this world shackle the minds of those they summon with spells and rituals.

Aggregator gang
If you all guys feel this is so wrong....the wn is worse....way but waaay worse......There's even a chapter in the wn were the mc just walks down through a long corridor and other were all that he does is wait in a room talking to himself about shiet that we already know because it was presented in the previous chapter and that's just a litte taste.

Staff
Super Moderator
Can't wait to see four eyes again. I mean, basically he wants to kill the mc because he used self defence against his summoner that wanted to enslave him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Dude, 2 out of 7 countries summons otherworld people to enslave them, and rhoadseria's princess gives her life's and her countries's savior the big fat middle finger. What a trash world

is pg 14 & 15 corrupted, no matter how many times I reload it it's still looks corrupted for me.

joshua has some real balls despite all that smug #respect
thanks for the chapter
*looks like there's a good chunk to read from the tl'd wn, just as i caught up to failure frame(39571), neat*

Dex-chan lover
@hxtreme try turning off compressed images and reloading. That fixed it for me. Then just don't forget to turn compressed images back on afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread