Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

well, cant blame the manga, even in LN they spend half of volume for story of side character

Power Uploader
@Ers92 29 rozdział został wrzucony od Kettei, czyli grupy, która robi rozdziały po polsku. Jestem szefową Kettei. Stwierdziłam jednak, że to polska grupa i powinna robić polskie rozdziały, więc stworzyliśmy nową z ludźmi, którzy w Kettei nie są, a pomagali nam robić rozdziały angielskie.
Więc ja robię w obu :3

Group Leader
Translator-kun here, it was mine drunken ramblings you've got to witness on that last page, please don't shoot me!

@zarian2 To be fair, I was less irritated with that unresolved cliffhanger, as I was with the way they ended this chapter. I was hoping this would be a prelude to a longer arc, because frankly I enjoyed this military drama more than any of the MCs shenanigans.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Steamarino no i mean four eye`s motive of staying with seria. is he still a slave?
@ShionVaynex dunno about that but he is the "VICE-CAPTAIN OF THE SUCCUBUS KNIGHTS" - sauce
They never said that he is a slave or that he is cursed. They just said he is an otherworldler from Japan and that he is an assistant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - sauce, sauce2

Dex-chan lover
Not only do they keep us on a cliffhanger, but also introduce a new, interesting character, only to kill him of in the same chapter, while also creating a whole side-plot, which also gets resolved in the same chapter. That's a serious dick move. And we have those 2 detectives and the girl from Japan as well, so it's not like we're lacking in side stories to explore.

Japoński tłumacz był zajęty, więc tłumaczyliście z polskiego tłumaczenia na angielski? +100 do kreatywności XD

Dex-chan lover
@Kastratore In all fairness I loved the drunken ramblings, keep it up! I was just playing devil's advocate to keep the rage-drops to a minimum.

@Vickyboi That's mean, don't do that lol. But also now I want to know too, as long as the reply is juicy drunken ramblings.

@Oculunus
If they follow the LN then Joshua isn't dead. Don't worry!

Fuk. Now we caught up to raws and getting monthly updates. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THE JAPANESE! Them and their magazine serialization releases or whatever... Agh weekly releases of each individual series is so much better... How do they even expect us to remember what happened last chapter in a month... Bigsad.

Double-page supporter
@zarian2 As long as RJ isn't here to read it, I don't see the problem, haha!
(Not that I particularly care about RJ's feelings.)

Aggregator gang
ZERO competition, the single gayest title page ive seen in my 20 years of reading weebshit. impressive.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, they three bastards the MC decided to not kill are waging war and killing tons of people.

@Kastratore wasnt it the general Belhalles who died (along with most of the main army of both kingdoms)?

Dex-chan lover
Even though there are wars here and there, my favorite part where in MC's confrontation politically to Queen Lupis.
I had the urge over there to spank Lupis because of her naiveness

Group Leader
@ShionSinX Apparently yes, because of how the story flows i was under the impression that, when they mention a general dying, it had to be this young guy. They were saying that this was suicide mission after all. But people who read the novel are saying that it was the old general, so that's most likely the case.

In the original they say that it was Belhalles who died. But this is father and son we're talking about, so they're both called Belhalles xD. I'll ask Mrina if she's willing to change it to something more vague, as to not imply the outcome.Never mind that, I thought i've written "young general" but he was just heroic in the end so it's perfectly vague. Never drink and translate I suppose xD

Dex-chan lover
@Kastratore I didnt read the novel but the chapter here mentioned that the general died along with 17k enemy soldiers, and only the frontline (where the old general was) had that many people, so it couldnt be the detached force the young dude was leading.

Group Leader
The way I saw it, back when I was first reading and translating this chapter, was that the young guy died in suicide attack and the troops suffered cassulties in the main battle, but I guess I was conditioned to think that by all the times they mentioned suicide attack in previous pages.

Because I don't want this to turn to me only rambling here's a piece of trivia from this chapter: when they talk about suicide attack they use the term 玉砕 (gyokusai, shattered jewel). This is term dating way back to 7th century, but it's probably made most famous as the term used by the Japanese in WW2 to name their suicide charges against American troops in the Pacific campaign. In the West it's usually reffered to as "banzai charge" As a history enthusiast, especially WW2 Naval history, seeing this term was actually a high point of this chapter.

@Vickyboi Didn't saw it, I value my mental health too much to be undertaking such risky endeavors xD

Users who are viewing this thread