Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

@Lekimno
Oh I assure for the author it's the opposite. They are long winded to a level that just infuriates and exhausts you from reading. In the first volume a conversation between him and a fellow student between hello ends up being 3 pages of him meandering on some topic. Or he elaborates on such an obvious concept. "Being ambushed is when you taken by surprise and can't react on time. The reason being that you were not expecting it. And in this case he came at a angle from his blindside which is where you cannot see it." And on and on.
I even bought the LN hoping an editor told the author to stop with the bloat but nope. It's worse. Good story but goodness you have to skim and skip so much irrelevant info.

Double-page supporter
@Lekimno Yeah true looking back at the past chapters he's skipping way too much I mean i get that the manga version can't fit everything that happens in the novel but this is overboard and for this chapter
man i was looking forward to when he meets the pirates then the twins take him out soon after they talk 😩

Idk what's going on anymore but it doesn't matter. More important matter are in hands. Like for example;
Will he bone?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the note at the end of the chapter about the pacing, I was checking the chap numbers and the previous chap thinking I missed at least one there.

Dex-chan lover
??? WTF What was the advantage to burning the house down? If the bulk of his fighting force happened to be in there that's one thing. But to just burn it down for no reason seems incredibly stupid. There's no reason to not just capture it and use it as a base of operations for yourself.
As mentioned, the crazy pacing doesn't help either.

@megagen I get you, but the author isn't just skipping some sort of irrelevant information here, in fact it's the opposite. Chapters focus on mundane shit like the relations between slave children, their motivations and backstories while massive amount of information that's pretty relevant is just skipped, or at least I feel like that's the case because I can't fucking understand what's going on anymore. Who are these pirates, when did MC set up a deal with them, why is MC ok all of the sudden when he passed out, did he successfully learned how to utilize magic etc.. You get what I'm trying to say here, right? The story is rushed AND filled with filler.

Double-page supporter
May drop this one the authors pacing is just plain horrible it’s one thing the skip over small boring details it’s not another to just jump around time, mention people we have no idea who they are, end on cliffhangers and never mention what happen, and try to tell the story from multiple viewpoints and do a horrible job at it

Such a shame I love Chad mc instead of winny kids

@Lekimno
yea too many shit not explained and pacing of the plot are sacrificed for "kid got bad history" no shit we knew they did they are slave ffs

@Lekimno
Yeah I get you too. I am noting on that they got an artist who has the complete opposite issue the author has. Almost like the artists read the novel, got annoyed by all the bloat and was like what is all this irrelevant shit; then proceed to trim it to its bare essential while cutting some important info just to spite the author lol

rather confused. after reading the comments glad I am not the only one. hope it makes sense next chap

i too, want to do nothing for the rest of my life, but if i do that, then i just as good as die

@AMetroid
stupid is to occupy building which have no purpose. you need to have ppl garrisoned there, supply them with food and all that in forest full of dangerous monsters or by ship while pretty much no1 know how to use it. and you need to allocate ppl from already very small numbers and already put into building town aka starting base.

Im really curious. Why is the team still translating this. Is it in hopes that it gets back on track or do you guys just really like it. because if I was in your position i would have given up lol. Im glad your continuing and i hope this crummy fucking author starts telling a fucking story but god damn. Fuck I want to riot but i have no one to riot against lmao. Where the fuck do I complain that this author is shit xD

So, should I fucking stop trying to enjoy this mess and just read the LN or what

Users who are viewing this thread