Wortenia Senki

@anime_simp_senpai you should drop it! Trust me its not worth it. The web novel basically has a tons of chapter where like after 150 chapters or after arc 3 i think.The story goes to shit so deep its actually frustrating like every 20 chapter after that can be told in 1 page if the author wasnt retarded. The worst part is the maid nor side characters get any char development nor there is any shipping yeah cant ship him with anyone because author basically tells you to fuck off
@Somethindarker read above and btw the web novel dictates the path the light novel will take and the web novel is ahead from the light novel so your wrong ive also read the light novel and there are still plot holes and author does the same fucking shit he has done in web novel as the only difference is the editors edited the draft and deleted 3/4 of the web novel so it makes sense

isekai for politician, which is shitty imo.. nothing good happen, story and feel vibe also artificial.. only their artworks is somewhat ok

Aggregator gang
This manga is different than any other Isekai I have ever read, MC has the kindness and brutality of a normal human, he killed when he needed to, sad when he had to do it, and cared for his allies, but also enough precaution again them, he competence and mature enough to know his limit, and reply on other. Overall, he seems realistic and believable. Other characters are not one dimension either (besides some close MC girls), author did a good job so us readers. The bad guys are not actually all bad, they have goals and relationships, allies, and friends and the good guys always seem like they are waiting for the chance to back-stab the MC.
Sadly, the author seems to fall into a rabbit hole in recent development. Too many characters, and too many wars, and events, so he can't choose between developing the MC with his crew or the worlds. He wants us to catch on to any world events like the eye of God but he can only scram so much in 1 chapter/ act without overwhelming us.

Last edited:
Honestly should have just followed mc and what info he is getting

Who is “J novel club”?
does this mean chapters will start being released faster finally?

Aggregator gang
It started alright until it become political thingy when he got banish by Retarded Queen. MC should just become keep doing mercenary stuff and went travel all around the world lol

he killed his summoner cause they wanted to make him slave and now he himself willing become a puppet of a queen who wants to kill him , idk wth is author trying to convey

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or this is rushed as hell, the world is a sewer of so much corruption, and, I don't know how to explain it, but everything feels artificial? As if my it's pushing my suspension of disbelief not with bullshit gaming systems, but with actions themselves. For example Spoiler alert
Meltina after talking so much righteousness, and the good side, suggests betrayal in a particularly gruesome way, Ryoma's reaction to the slaves was also too exaggerated, that man is as cold as an ice cube and reacts like that, without even mentioning that would be his fate if he didn't escape, the empire trying to take over the world without even considering what happens if the other nations decide to unite against it after seeing the danger
I don't know, things like that really tip me off, I'm about to drop it.

Shame this got abandoned, guess it wasn't going to get an anime adaptation for being too violent or some bs. Although it did get pretty slow and sorts of annoying half way through. I always wanted to see skullcrusher ryoma become an anime lol

Dex-chan lover
Why is this series placed on Hiatus? Chapter 53 released last month :questionblob:

Is it just me or this is rushed as hell, the world is a sewer of so much corruption, and, I don't know how to explain it, but everything feels artificial?
If you studied real life politics then you'd find more corruption than here... lol

Users who are viewing this thread