Write a Manga Title

The purpose of this thread is to ultimately make fun of dumb titles and their tropes in manga/manhua/manwa/whatever.
I'll start with some examples:

Title for an isekai manga:
I, who forgot to pay my taxes on time, finally gets a decent job as an IRS agent.

Or, for a manhua:
Absolute Strongest Peerless Martial Spirit Blessing

Now you try!

Dex-chan lover
I, who was a lazy NEET in my old life, got reincarnated into another world, but someone else was already the Hero, so all I got was this lousy T-Shirt

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I died of old age and had a good life but the god of my world was angry so he reeincarnated me as a dog

Dex-chan lover
some great person who actually don't want to become such great person hide the fact that they are the great person who did great thing greatly

also i remember a similar thread, but i can't find it

Contributor
After Having My 58th Light Novel Manuscript Rejected,
I Threw My Despondent Self in Front of an Oncoming Truck,
Only to Find Myself in Another World Identical to My Past Rejected Stories,
Where I Quickly Discovered I Possessed a Magical Pen and Notebook Which Allowed Me to Directly Influence the Inhabitants of This World,
But Alas, I Am Not the MC, So I Do Not Have a Harem and Only Serve as Comic Relief

aka LightNovelMagic (ラノベ魔法) for short.

I, who was a neet and a virgin sage at 50 years of age, has been reincarnated into another world with my trash skill that is a hidden SSSS skill, which I will live a slow life in the new world with my slave harem!

I have the personality of a stone, but for some reason people find me attractive.

Contributor
@HughMann
The Reincarnated Villainess is Actually Comrade Stalin aka BakaStalin
Baka-Stalin.jpg

fate/but i have no idea about cool foreign or scientific word so i write the longest fate name as long as possible
in short f/bihniacfoswsiwtlfnalap

Dex-chan lover
When My Unique Manga Is Actually Not Popular And Got Axe'd And Now I Have To Make A Generic Long Title Isekai Manga To Make Ends Meet

Dex-chan lover
I, a Water Boy for my High School Football Team, got Run Over by a Parked Car and Reincarnated as a Demon King with a Harem of Elf Lolis?!

WaterBoyDemonLoli for short of course

Dex-chan lover
A poor local man;
afflicted by a strong curse,
he speaks in haiku.

Users who are viewing this thread