Writing prompt: Isekai "summoning" from the perspective of those who remain on Earth.

You witness someone important to you disappear in an arcane fashion. You manage to avoid accusations of involvement, but no one in the police believes your "crazy alien abduction story." Then, someone with a similar experience reaches out to you, claiming they have a plan to get everyone back.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy, I was just wondering where I could explore this topic and randomly checked the forums here, and here's this topic. I know it was from a year ago, but I'm thinking about this too as a basis of story for a game.

Did you go anywhere with your idea? I know I've seen at least one work here about a kid who got given isekai powers but got left behind, can't remember what it's called.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The isekai goverment sends terminators to get rid of any potential witnesses because... i don't know, i am no writer. Anyway, you and that other person now have to escape from the constant attacks from another world (maybe add some romance).

Users who are viewing this thread