Wu Ling (Martial Spirit) Sword Master

Group Leader
Dear All,

I am sorry for the delay.
I am really trying hard to upload but I am getting the error again & again

hmmm...isekai revenge martial arts!!....im going to give it a follow for i like martial arts manhua/manga....your translation is a bit off but im positive you'll improve keep it up....

Power Uploader
If an admin goes by there merge these two pages : https://mangadex.org/title/42021/esprit-martial-l-p-e

For those that think they are coming down with deja vu, look up Eternal Emperor.

Group Leader
Thank you all for your support. 🤗
I will do my best in translation.

LOL...I can't do anything about DEJA VU....most of the Manga stories starts like this🤣.

Group Leader
It's thanks to you all readers and supporters 😇
Also, you can join us in our discord group, for faster updates and more at:
https://discord.gg/3hXRCPE

Fed-Kun's army
Just about to start this. My decision is completely based on the chapter 3 title.

He didn't buy any house. I'm disappointed. Dropped until some serious real estate action occurs.

Double-page supporter
It's another manwa of
How dares a trash(sic) like you strike me, a young master!? I'll have your head for this!
Little did he know that this trash of a MC is actually OP! Hilarity ensues as our MC beats up all the young master attempting to bully him and we get to witness the shock on their faces when he's waay stronger than they thought.

Let's all pray for corona-chan's benevolence and ask her to wipe out the manwa industry, at this point the only way forward is a hard reset.

@Degernase fucking thank you (except the coronachan part). But yeah, it has gotten so stale, it's rare to find any good Chinese manhwa these days. I also thank the TLers but these stories feel so repeated you can see the non existent ending from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
so pretty much... man gets beat by his fiance
is so broken that a woman beat him to death that he decides after taking over someone else' body
he's gonna do FUCK ALL with it harass people and make more enemies cuz fuck it the world owes him (naturally b/c this is a wuxia every antagonist is gonna be a deranged sociopath)
no romance tag? so he's afraid women are gonna beat his ass again
hah i like it
let me read past chapter 0
[EDIT] just like all other wuxia "i reincarnated in your body now bitch" comics, MC is in the body of an ape with busted up meridians

Double-page supporter
Ignoring the fact that every character in this story are retards (can't find a better word) and that MC has serious plot armor this story is good enough to pass time. You just have to stop thinking while reading. Solid 5.

Dex-chan lover
Terrible like your every other cultivation/martial arts chinese story, really. undisclosed/10.

Users who are viewing this thread