X - Epoch of the Dragon - Ch. 44 - Strength of Dragon Spirit

Group Leader
@solemnmaru Think of this, a can of soda only explodes when it is able to hold a great amount of carbonation before exploding, he is a can of soda full of holes.

Dex-chan lover
@Solemmaru
I'm-- honestly unsure.
He obviously has talent, but is considered garbage by normal means. It could be an A Certain Magical Index scenario and he's so good he's busting the system, making him inadvertently negative because of it. Or he's so unorthodox that he can't be accurately measured, thus he's considered trash; like in this Isekai. OR she's lying to him because she's more interested in his strange composition.

Given the options and the commonality manhua tend to work on, I'm going to say it is the final opinion.
I could also be completely wrong. The hidden fourth.

Aggregator gang
@Vasqueztion She don't knows if he is even good, she couldn't analyse his memories so she wants to "research" more, so she just said some bullshit about him dying,

Aggregator gang
it was pointed out earlier that the reason he failed the intial reading was because he is in 3 digits of power and strength and the placement machine can only read 2 digits so he should be with his harem but they cant measure him

so he is probably fine since his potential is so high that he can just absorb all the of the fruit

Double-page supporter
Could someone explain what is said page 9? If I understood right, 1000 years fruit are too potent, right?
(The wording or translation of this page is pretty weird).

@Ovnidemon
as i understand it:
all fruits he ate where less then 1000 years old.
this fruits are less potential then the 1000 year old ones.
by consuming a lot of these "inpotent" fruits the power from them will go rampage in his body

Double-page supporter
Yo I kinda hope those water bucket are actually dragon's much like 90% of stuff in that world lloll

Users who are viewing this thread