Yaeno Haruka wa 8-nin Iru!! - Ch. 1 - There Are 2 Yaeno Harukas!?

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
1,887
She's quite comfortable being separated from her real boyfriend and using MC as a substitute. I thought she'd be devastated upon learning the truth and not being able to go back. It makes me think that one of those Harukas might not even have her Konata anymore, and that would be really sad development.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
425
Haruka:
1*2FBaoXcQ4LQPrfVIy-Pxpg.jpeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
553
Hmm. My speculation is something happened to the other Konata, hence "answer us". Then, the other Haruka ended up isekai'd to the world with the only remaining Konata.

My theory is
"Probably also why the gyru is ok with kissing this konata and not wanting to go back to her own universe. Konata's mom survives in all the other universe but not him. "
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
251
I can't believe the manga title itself spoils that there will be 8 of them smh tsk tsk tsk 👊😞
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 9, 2023
Messages
711
Guh.. love this trope but it's reeeeeally tricky to wrap up satisfactorily unless it's a harem finish.. and even in this scenario it means the multiverse editions having to give up their original lives and families. Hopefully the author can navigate this to a genuine happy end!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2026
Messages
2,122
Don't point on me. 👉
I'm pointing on your pointing. 👈
No you!!👇
Yes YOU!! 👆
Not me, YOU!! 🫵
You not, you!! 🫵

Girl need to learn how to love herself. 🫶
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,266
I Look forward to this but I got burned out twice with multi universe same girl manga, so I will wait this one good luck everyone, author,readers and translators 👊
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top