Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue

Thanks for translating this series!

I gave you my gratitude, now gib chaps 56-59 fast pl0x or Komachi will suffer

@x5c0d3 I read seinen, shounen, josei and the odd shoujo manga. This is a labelled seinen but comes across as a shounen manga to me. As I said I will give another go, but so far, the characters are fairly dreary and don't come across as real people. A great manga is one that grabs you within the first few pages, this hasn't happened but I hope it will change later on. The main character in Onani Master Kurosawa (a great series imho) is more likeable because even tho he has serious issues he is very well written. I would like to know what makes this series great for you.

What do you know, chapter 4 is much better than 1-3.

Be an asshole loner kids, don't worry cute girls will be fall for you.

Service club for school? More like service club for 10 people.

Why there is always hot teacher who is single in this kind of shit?

Dex-chan lover
@PurpleSpring
the romance is there, but won't be shown on surface. subtly hidden in context. it would be hard to grasp if you can't read mood well like me

@Selenaraft I felt the same way a few years ago, but the more i pay attention to the dialogue, the more I can relate to what the MC feels and thinks (though not to such an extreme extent). Plus, there are some funny moments, and the romance really ramps up later on. Not for everyone though.

Fed-Kun's army
...wait, is this different versions from the one from @ comic?
if it is, what is the difference? ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

Group Leader
@Blue-Plum courtesy of r/OreGairuSNAFU:

qVaxq8f.png

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the novel is translated? I like this adaption and I think I might want to read the novel if it is available somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
whoa! thanks so much @pockettrash ! you were a life-saver!, btw... which one is more drama like, rather comic-ish? ..i kinda have a guess tho, but still...

Group Leader
@Blue-Plum it's probably like in the order they were mentioned in that pic - Monologue is more grounded in drama and the other one's on the lighter side (can't confirm this myself since I want to finish the LN before reading the manga)

@minmanga there's an official release of the LN with 9 volumes out so far (not counting the .5 ones) but the last 5 volumes which aren't out yet can be found online (fan-translation)
googling should do the trick if you don't have the money to buy the series

Fed-Kun's army
Couldn't get past the second chapter of this pretentious fake deep shit.

And then i read the latest chapter and it's exactly the same.

I prefer this manga's art style over the light novel and the anime. Yukino looks her best in this manga IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread