Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue

It's basically "non issues blown out of proportion" the series. A great self insert for all of the friendless degenerate losers in the world that think they're smart.

@loliceforce I knew something was up with this series and you nailed it. Everything is a huge drama and almost every single character is a complete pain the ass. I skipped something like 20 chapters and nothing seems to have changed.

Everyone: is getting mad and saying “he’s fake deep what a poser”
Me: that’s... that’s the point... that’s kinda the joke here... my guy chill...

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what's the difference from the Anime? Is this Manga a fan-made? What is the difference between the other one except the Mangaka?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Damn , They gave the ending that A Yui X 8Man would never want. Damn.. F.F.

Group Leader
@Robinisback the main difference is that this Manga follows the anime,which is a broad adaptation of the ln with cuts while the other one follows the ln faithfully

You know that prom arc wasn't so bad at the start from the actual character interactions until the ham-fisted problem appeared. Funny enough when the manga questions artificiality while having it's main conflicts the most artificial section of the story.

How many times do we have to say monologue is not adapting the anime lmao

I can't comprehend the complains about the ending as I dropped it right after the first chapter.
Normally I won't do so and read a little further but that completely idiotic teacher figure and this lame complying MC (which I really liked right at the beginning) really put me off.

Users who are viewing this thread