Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue

very appreciated the traslation keep the good work : D
the chapters with Vol 13 in tittle are actually vol 12 needs to be changed

Keep seeing people say 34-60 is where anime left off some of us would rather read it hope someone does the missing chapters whole point in using a manga site is to read manga not go watch the anime !

Dex-chan lover
No....anime left off at 60

it was 2 seasons of anime, you think it covered only 34 chapters? lol

eti

that's a shame. i really hope someone picks up the missing chapters and translates them. i'd donate some money if someone were to do that ngl

Good news, there’s been talk about a Season 3 of OreGairu since the end of March. I’m sure that will give some groups more reason to translate the manga, since more people will want it

Dex-chan lover
man what kind of fucking rock have I been living under, I had no idea this had this many translated chapters

edit: well, missing 30 chaps and it hasn't been updated in 6 months but still more than what I expected. Also season 3 coming soon so hell yea

Forgive me for the question, when does the Anime end in the manga, so I can read starting from that chapter. I stumbled across this and I was surpised and remembered:" Oh yea, there was a manga to this " but that was the time, when it had only a couple of chapters, last year.

Dex-chan lover
Who ever spread the news about 3rd season, god bless you all.

<looks at rating>. Somehow, I can’t bring myself to believe that the average rating of 8.88 is an accident

Power Uploader
@bastek66 : Monologue follow "strictly" the animation and @comic follow "strictly" the LN .

Since chapter 60, Monologue go beyond season 2 animation so it sticks now to the LN

Power Uploader
@bastek66 From the beginning @comic is faithful to the LN material.

Monologue was faithful to the anime material until chapter 59 included. (Where season 2 of the animeation finish). Since vol.13 (chap 60), Monologue was forced to stick to the LN material because season 3 was not released yet

Can someone please translae the missing chapters please i mean i know it's based on the anime but when i see the missing it pissed me off

Those missing chapters really bug me. Seems like I gotta read japanese before I'm able to continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread