Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.: Monologue

So is this series ever gonna be finished or what? It's been so long and it's gotten so annoyingly overdramatic that I just want closure at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@HakuErdrikII @cillbosby Volume 14 of the novel is supposed to be last, and it was intended to be out in April. But it's since been delayed indefinitely for whatever reason. That kind of leaves the adaptation here in a bit of a jam, I suppose. A third season of the anime had been announced a bit before the novel delay was, so it might end up being a factor for that too.

TTX

@Glomoro
is the author afraid the anime sales figures will deteriorate with the novel? (no pairing etc.)

It really be a bruh moment, like when are we gonna get the rest of the translated chapters

Dex-chan lover
You can watch the anime to fill the gap, they're skipping it so they can catch up to the raws

i know its been shown in the anime but i want to read the missing chapters....

Power Uploader
Ah, j'ai pu lire la suite de ce chef d'oeuvre, vivement la suite

Aggregator gang
Someone wrote that the Light Novel ended 5 days ago. If so, that means the manga's gotta have an end in sight too. I know for a fact it's still ongoing. Just hope someone can pick this puppy back up.

Took a quick read and it seems that in the end:
Hikigaya and Yukino end up getting together with plans of spending the rest of their life together. Their conversation was among the sweetest I've read and appropriately deep for the both of them. Considering how old the story is, this shouldn't surprise anyone.
This is just the light novel, though. Could be more open-ended with the manga, but I've my doubts.

Users who are viewing this thread