Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - How to Start a Fire

Aggregator gang
I always watch ainsley harriott after reading this manga, and always makes me want to eat something.

Maybe i'll buy a grill sometime soon

Dex-chan lover
@Ferry I think they've only been married for a month. And only known each other for like a month and maybe another week or two.

@Gagweeb There's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Of course that could be because I'm not British, so the only exposure I have to Ainsley Harriott was his appearance on a special spoof of one of his shows featuring the Red Dwarf cast participating in character.

My go-to cooking show is Good Eats starring Alton Brown. It's like the love child of a cooking show and a science show. So he'll teach you how to smoke a pork shoulder, explain why smoking works as a cooking process and why it tastes good, and potentially also show you how to build a smoking rig out of hardware store supplies or stuff you might have at home (in the case of the smoker it was a couple of terra cotta garden planters, a hot plate, a replacement barbecue grill and thermometer, and a disposable pie plate full of wood chips.)

Dex-chan lover
ive heard of grilling veggies but fruit?

guess you can caramelize the sugars or something

Really like fast update like this😂, thanks for the translation... Looking forward to the next chapter to come out

@ReiSapphire their marriage was sort of a spur of the moment thing of convenience. There wasn't really any love between them at the beginning (though it's clearly growing) so they didn't have a ceremony,and clearly didn't feel the need to spend the money on rings

@googoober try grilled watermelon. If done correctly, it has the texture/consistency of steak

Group Leader
You guys ever had the experience of taking a shower with a bandaid on? I hate that feeling of the gauze getting wet, then the wrapped skin getting especially wrinkly, plus the chances of the whole thing falling off is pretty damn high. But if you take the thing off, then soap and water getting into that wound... That's also hell. She's brave to keep that bandaid on.

Why people here are saying that NTR is normal? I get that long distance relationships are prone to adultery but at the same time NTR is more like a woman becoming a mindless superhuman b*tch who could not think of future, her life, her children, and just focus on sex like crazy and do it infront of her husband while enjoying it with multiple men while doing the deed continuously as if she is a superhuman.

Let's face it. The moment a girl or even a man do it his social life will be destroyed. The man who broke her will play with her a bit and leave her to get a proper wife or even get someone else to bear his child. For me, NTR seems more like a fantasy than isekai to me as it goes against the human instincts of survival.

@ikevinz77

What? This series absolutely does not give off that sort of vibe. NTR isn't super common even in the hentai scene, being a single specific genre, and in a normal, light-hearted series like this, it's nearly non-existent. I could see maybe, maybe some guy or girl entering the scene at some point and showing some (non sexual) romantic interest in one of the MCs to create some pointless, needless drama, but it's pretty obvious by this point that neither of the MCs are the type to get swayed like that and the drama would end fairly quickly. Still, I doubt even that is going to happen. So far, this is a slice-of-life fluffy romance, not an adult romantic drama.

I've noticed in the comments of a lot of different series that people are way too quick to cry out "NTR" in anything that has any sort of romance in it. Are there really that many people that are into such things? Personally, I find the very concept disgusting. Why would you want to see a man (or woman) become horribly, pathetically distraught and mentally destroyed while some scumbag asshole has their way with their significant other?

Users who are viewing this thread