Yaiteru Futari - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - The first camping trip - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Page 18 and 19 should've been together. Apart from that, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden a Yuru Camp episode ❤️. Complete with descriptions of different types of tents and outdoors cooking.

Group Leader
Thanks so much for picking up this great manga! Hope you'll get help soon!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation.
I'm almost definitely not the guy for it, but what actually goes into redrawing and typesetting? Typesetting sounds like it would be somewhat tedious, but not particularly difficult, which is why I don't think I actually understand what it is, given I often see typesetters are in demand.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking it up! You did a good job.

Talk of expanding the family...I wonder if a pregnancy arc is coming.

Group Leader
Thank you for picking up the translation. I'd really like to see the old fonts! And then the new ones are a little annoying!

Double-page supporter
So grateful to have it picked up again! I can't hide my saddened feeling if this cute series would be abandoned.

Props to you!

tskr for picking it up so soon!!
Please don't rush yourself with that pace and get burned out!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the tl!

But remember folks, always put a tarp under your tent to prevent damage to the floor from rocks and other debris.

Power Uploader
Thank you for the scanlation.
I'm almost definitely not the guy for it, but what actually goes into redrawing and typesetting? Typesetting sounds like it would be somewhat tedious, but not particularly difficult, which is why I don't think I actually understand what it is, given I often see typesetters are in demand.
Typesetting isn't particularly difficult when you're just trying to attain a basic level of consistency/quality, but it's pretty difficult to become really good at it. It takes a lot of time, and eventually you have to go by "feel" so it's not really easy to find extremely good typesetters.

Users who are viewing this thread