Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(14)

@SeryjVolk I agree.
And since he said that he has Scout tree, he'll probably act in a certain way to make it more believable. He'll probably hide some of his strength and show more of his agility. Hopefully, he won't need to kill some humans for the meantime.

@SeryjVolk "Also we don't know how strong the hero is compared to adventurers"
They said they were level 6 and he's level 15, soo... normally he should be twice as strong as them ?

Dex-chan lover
@Karakarachu
I meant that I hope he wouldn't be ridiculously overpowered compared to other adventurers. Even if he hides his strength, that's still a tired cliche. I hope his strengths remain in karate and survival skills, rather than raw power because of a high level.

@Nago
That's a simple guess you can make, sure. But this seems like quite a grounded fantasy world. So I don't think levels would be the absolute measure of strength like power level in Dragonball Z. I hope it's the kind of world where even if you're level 100, if someone at level 1 shoots you with a crossbow in the back, you still die. That way it's still "survival" with serious stakes regardless of how strong he becomes.

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(15)

A group of people acting realistically in an isekai manga??? Where have you been in all my life(16)

Thanks for the chapters. I hope this series stays interesting to me. So far it's not amazing to me personally. But it's still quite interesting. Reminds me a bit of when I started reading HIstorie.

But I still hope he gets a little bit more OPness. Because I like OP people..

Dex-chan lover
The 'ass-licking motormouth' skill is almost as valuable as 'triple axel dogeza' xD they open doors. Many doors.

Aggregator gang
Barbarian, Warrior, Archer, and Rogue/Monk, huh, an interesting make-up.

Double-page supporter
That asskissing was a great twist to avoid it and in the end he even joined them. Kinda love that development personally.

Also that spank me harder killed me when he was moping around about the apothecary girl.

Users who are viewing this thread