Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Clockwise Devil

Dex-chan lover
"You've done it! It's... wonderful. Amazing! I'm so proud of what you've accomplished, what you've endured. There's no way the people of the village can ever thank you enough for what you've done. You've saved all our lives. Who knows, maybe even saved the whole country. [The village elder sighs.] That makes the rest of this even harder. Everyone will want to talk to you. Every youngster will look up to you, and want to emulate you. And then what? They'll want to leave. What happens to the village if we lose the best of a generation? What if we are the only safe place in the world? You just gave us back all these lives... I can't take the chance of losing them. I've made a lot of tough decisions since I took this position. But none of them harder than this one. You saved us, but you'll kill us. I'm sorry. You're a hero... and you have to leave."
[Very lazily ripped from Fallout 1]
100%. Yajin and the world itself has A REALISTIC outlook in life. "A monster killed? Pweh spit, I bet those mercenaries gonna leech off our food again. Gotta give 'em some of our grain and stock otherwise they would go over our daughters. LOL". Really. This is how a village reacts - they just treat every foreigner as a separate faction trying to leech off their hard work and their wives, daughters, children. Treat the guild like how you treat the corrupt police force where you cannot speak ill about them when they DRINK and go over women every ****** single night unless you want to put some lead (Pb) in your body.

Dex-chan lover
i doubt they will let that go, they'll probably do the same thing those past pursuers did to yajin ganging up on him but will eventually be picked off one by one.
Yajin always takes the top down approach. Kick the ass -- EDIT: KILL -- the top then runaway then pick up the loot from the smaller fry.

Prighozin way of doing things. Remember Prighozin is now hiding in the desert, so good luck to the military / mercenary / bounty hunters trying to loot off/getting bounty on him.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... it wasn't really a surprise
the surprise was the guild leader is surprisingly cunning in trying to move his pawns. You can see that Paul was egged by the guild leader by making Yajin speak out. Guild leader sensed Yajin as a brash man so every word he says would be a step to this fight.

Aggregator gang
What chapter is this in syosetu? i assume it must be the new arc after rock cliff

Users who are viewing this thread