Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - A Wildling Entrapped 1

Dex-chan lover
“Me? Lacking? Never.”

And here I thought Paul would have at least made it to the end of the chapter, even the nameless mob got more screen time.

I like that he’s becoming smarter with every encounter, not that he was ever dumb or reckless, but seeing him flim flam is becoming more interesting than the fights.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, its hard being a independent solo adventurer there when all these adventurer backs up their own gang.

Dex-chan lover
Splat!
You could also say that he is popping off (into the afterlife).
Wonder if Yajin would prioritize running away or wiping them all out.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
why would you leave your backpack in town when you already got outside the town to the forest to kill paul and his guys? why didn't you just bring your bag with you?
weight. which will also impact his mobility if he needs to fight, and there's a good chance he can lose everything if the bag is taken or destroyed. Yajin suspected he rubbed them the wrong way, and prepared it in case he had to skip town, like spies have a go-bag in drop locations. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. He abided by the rules of the Guild in that duel, but I guess the boss didn't have any intention of sticking to them.

Dex-chan lover
why would you leave your backpack in town when you already got outside the town to the forest to kill paul and his guys? why didn't you just bring your bag with you?

He originally thought that only Paul was coming after him, and it was only when the guards tried to arrest him that he knew he really needed to skip town.

Group Leader
I hope it will end with a recruitment talk instead of our mc blasting out of town again.
:kek:

No, this is genocide, decided on by the big fish in the small pond who didn't like his influence messed with by an outsider. And once the MC murders the entire combatant-side of the guild he needs to dip before the Feudal Lord hunts him down.

Users who are viewing this thread