Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - A Wildling Entrapped 2

Dex-chan lover
Insteadting getting blessed for from being isekai’d, Yajin must get cursed with hot-headedness or something.
More like everyone else, I'd say. Yajin just trying to get by, but everyone else like Paul for example get in his face to assert dominance just because they think they can. For the most part, Yajin defends himself and hands them their asses. Dominos just fall and create the trouble he eventually finds himself in most of the time.

Supporter
So, I really like this manga but part of me feels like the story is too action-packed? Like we go from one problem to the other and seems no one can be chill for like 5 min. If he kills the dude he will need to move again and just feel the next place will have stuff like this happen again. Just not sure...
I guess because it's karate isekai. so yajin has to get into troublesome people to show and improve his karate throught life or death situation.

We got some slow life chapter like chilling with pharmacy girl(that was short) or with dismantle guild(also short af) so yeah, I hope he get his break soon LOL.

Aggregator gang
so I've been proven wrong, OK....

is ranged attack non-existent in this city or anyhting? if this Gary chief intend to make his authority known by dealing with Yajin in close quarter himself, he already undermined that by letting Yajin go after "peacefully resolved" the matter few chapter back (Paul-Yajin duel). if a ruler want to strengthen their grip, going against their own rules is one of the best way to weaken it instead. if Yajin is too much of an eyesore to be left alive, then use assassinations (let no one know your face) or RANGED attack.

"hey, this guy is good in melee fights! let's fight him hand-to-hand/melee!". SERIOUSLY!? being cruel is ok, being cruelly dumb isn't.
you are so real mr Alpacino truly living up to your title of best crime boss actor you should teach this plebian author how to actually write a boss. a boss doesn't move for every tom, dick, and harry he woulda just had some guy stab him in his sleep and if that failed they would shoot him the fuck up when he is outside the city after that they would have this type of confrontation where he would try to dog pile him because why the fuck would you fight 1v1 when you can dog pile them especially since we already know that he brought his posse with him

Dex-chan lover
I think the note on the last page means "Fair and square(seiseidoudou) can go eat shit"
Thanks man, I searched a lot to try to figure it out, but nothing I found really helped me, beyond increasing my appreciation for raw fresh fish...

3 chapter in 3 day? on a weekend? Thank you good sir
It was a quiet week at work. ;)

Dex-chan lover
For the most part, Yajin defends himself and hands them their asses. Dominos just fall and create the trouble he eventually finds himself in most of the time.
ch36 this time Yajin was the one who started the domino rally

Thanks Translator-san. Man as a former martial artist I can't help but love this manga. I was really tired of how many generic isekai stomp their way through with superhuman abilities, but this manga never changes. Every move has limited space, every move can be fatal, the characters need to rely on dirty tricks and act instinctively. Thoughts aren't superlong like in a real fight, they often are only a few sentences and conclusions that can be made within the short time frame of a repartee.

Fed-Kun's army
so I've been proven wrong, OK....

is ranged attack non-existent in this city or anyhting? if this Gary chief intend to make his authority known by dealing with Yajin in close quarter himself, he already undermined that by letting Yajin go after "peacefully resolved" the matter few chapter back (Paul-Yajin duel). if a ruler want to strengthen their grip, going against their own rules is one of the best way to weaken it instead. if Yajin is too much of an eyesore to be left alive, then use assassinations (let no one know your face) or RANGED attack.

"hey, this guy is good in melee fights! let's fight him hand-to-hand/melee!". SERIOUSLY!? being cruel is ok, being cruelly dumb isn't.

Ranged attacks take either a lot of skill/training or money. You'd need to buy crossbows and train people for the easiest ranged weapon, or pay someone with a lot of years of training to use a bow/sling/etc.
They're also in the city, which is much more difficult to fight in with ranged weapons. Not enough space to properly go long range, swing a sling, too much cover for the person you're attacking to hide behind, etc. Just easier to corner someone with a group of people with knives/swords and go at it.

Fed-Kun's army
Q6ODdsm.jpg

Power Uploader
I think it's kind of intentional, to show us the readers just how frantic his life is after getting isekai'd. This world is sh*tty, and he's got to deal with it.
Hmmm, maybe tbh the story I can think of that can be a shit world is a web novel called the wandering inn. Like you have good people even great people but also bad people that just want to see the world burn but all of them have a reason. They are greyer the anything else and a good guy can be a bad guy in other people's view.

Like the humans have a lord that is a great lord and loved and will move mountains to protect humans and his land but for the drakes, he is a warmonger that loves to fight and kill. We have a warlord that fights to take over the continent and takes slaves but he is loved by his people and the last time he came close the continent was more prosperous than ever. Or goblins that are not treated like civilized race and are hunted as monsters and it is so normal it is ingrained in them. Like they will laugh, eat and do all they can but it can be their last day on the planet but if they are cornered they will fight till the end because in the end, goblins die. No, one will help them because they are 'monsters".

In the end in short it is like the wandering inn says a couple of times through the story. Somedays are just shity and you just want to go to bed curl up and cry. Sometimes no matter what you do people die for no reason or in a blink of an eye. One day they are walking around, laughing, and talking and then they get killed by a stray monster of they took too much risk when dungeon diving.

I just feel like this world just doesn't have the good times. Like no friends, no good people it feels a bit off to me.

Users who are viewing this thread