Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - A New Encounter

Dex-chan lover
thought he gonna gone fishing a rare fish but caught a dragon instead

Dex-chan lover
For everyone worried about Puppy (me included),
a quick scan of the web novel shows that puppy is still around as of the latest chaper, around 2 arcs from now. Puppy in the web novel is a wolf type monster though, so not sure what that means for the current manga Puppy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For everyone worried about Puppy (me included), a quick scan of the web novel shows that puppy is still around as of the latest chaper, around 2 arcs from now. Puppy in the web novel is a wolf type monster though, so not sure what that means for the current manga Puppy.
I appreciate the info, but I'm not sure if ypur post will be flagged for spoilers. Y'might wanna hide it before then.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I didn't see the dragon pet coming. Please don't tell me he's gonna become a dragon knight lol

Dex-chan lover
ah fuck baby dragons is how you really get me invested :glee:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
For everyone worried about Puppy (me included),
a quick scan of the web novel shows that puppy is still around as of the latest chaper, around 2 arcs from now. Puppy in the web novel is a wolf type monster though, so not sure what that means for the current manga Puppy.
So what he did here was chase off the real Puppy in exchange for Dragon Loli? :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling kinda conflicted regarding this development. This series refrained from going into genre cliches so well, and now he has a pet dragon. Yajin does live a ranger-like existence, so it would make sense for him to have an animal companion, especially a flying one which can scout, but a dragon pet just doesn't fit this story's atmosphere. Well, the author kept the writing solid so far, so I guess I'll just trust him and see where's he's going with this before I judge.

Dex-chan lover
Tears dropped as I was reading...

In the end, it is the encounter, not the person.

Users who are viewing this thread