Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - A New Encounter

Dex-chan lover
knowing this manga this won't end well, i wouldn't get attached to that dragon
He will get separated with Puppy for sure.

I think he will get separated with the dragon who will have a new family, like Shiro to Satoru on the manga "Survival."

Dex-chan lover
Really hope it doesn't turn into a blank check mascot character for filling panel space. I've seen that too many times with isekai, but this manga in particular doesn't seem like the kind that would take such a route. If anything, I'm hoping it'll help him fight.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really hope it doesn't turn into a blank check mascot character for filling panel space. I've seen that too many times with isekai, but this manga in particular doesn't seem like the kind that would take such a route. If anything, I'm hoping it'll help him fight.
Everything he treasures he fights life and limb.

Dex-chan lover
man, the baby dragon crying broke me.
Happened at the same time when I adopted a stray kitten. After this chap I pitied and took its sibling, which is smaller and now probably blind. They got nursed back to health now, but thinking back ... nah, I am happy I have two little dragons with me.

"Puppy" eh, what a shitty name. I do want to know what is the untranslated name, Pochi?

Dex-chan lover
"Puppy" eh, what a shitty name. I do want to know what is the untranslated name, Pochi?
WN has a 🐺, so puppy. Manga conversion somehow made it a baby girl dragon.

P.S.: the female kitty 😺 died. Diarrhea 🙏 🪦.

Users who are viewing this thread