Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gloomy days and the unmoving hous…

Dex-chan lover
Ohh! That was heartwarming! I'm expecting good things from this one! :)

Dex-chan lover
That was nice. Boy works hard to save his loved ones, and you have A-holes that think their all that, only to get their butts kicked.

Thank you for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
great series...
start the series with a happy optimistic plot...
I'm diggin it

Dex-chan lover
@katashu and @Wolvenworks I don't think it works on the dead yet, maybe later, that girl was still alive, she was frozen just on the brink of death. My guess is that he uses it on all the things he kills to make sure the corpse is always pristine though, like that other party's piece of shit kill.

Edit: just occurred to me, in that closet was Shroedinger's loli, she was both alive and dead.

Group Leader
...This guy can become forever young...

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

The endless possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this already be the end seeing as everything's already been resolved in one chapter.

Aggregator gang
what a nice ending so glad I read this from start to finish now I can finally move on 😂

@Acidroach I wouldn´t call him a cunt for that. Look, from the point of the sister, she just got slashed by a monster one second and wakes up in a strange room in the very next moment. Her first words even indicate that she believed herself to have died. He had no way of knowing how she would react, so not telling was more out of consideration for her than being a dick.
After all, he spend 25 years (since people in medieval-like worlds die sooner than nowadays, you could say 25 equals pretty much his entire life) to bring her back without knowing if it had any chance of working. That should be proof enough that he cares deeply for her.

Group Leader
I think somebody’s space bar might be broken.

Edit: Oh good, looks like they fixed it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, when he said it should be enough and opened the closet to find what I thought was a dutchwife lol

Users who are viewing this thread