Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gloomy days and the unmoving hous…

Dex-chan lover
ok so he went though his entire teenage years with a cute girl in a time frozen state in his room, you're not gonna tell me he didn't go r34 on that.

TTX

page 45
i can become the same boy i was when we parted
what? why not same age?
Restoration: return targets involved in battles to their past condition
Restoration has no time limit or would this reset Restoration ???

Dex-chan lover
@TTX if it worked on his body, it shouldn't reset the Restoration, cause firstly that's a paradox, and secondly, it's the body's condition.

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure he said “every human soul is born with skill tree

The skill tree is in his soul
He's just ‘restoring’ his body

Dex-chan lover
It's creepy and obsessive but hey he got the job done. Not a bad first chapter to say the least, thank you for the translation. His power honestly makes me interested in reading the LN if I can find it. Does anyone have a link to translations of the LN? Couldn't find it on novelupdates

Hopefully the next chapter is like a 1000 year time skip since it took him so long to get to lvl 10... I guess he can just keep restoring himself and his waifu endlessly

Dex-chan lover
Seems good so far I guess but I hope it doesn't turn out to be another father-daughter relationship

Dex-chan lover
definitely a top notch skill since it basically makes him and anyone else of his choosing a kind of immortal. Anyway, it's nice to see mc's fully devoted to a cause like this. It's only been on chapter but I could go for watching his work so far pay off for a little while. Any good thing that happens to him now would just be cathartic rather than random.

So... technically they are the same age....
That is so confusing legally speaking >.<

Aggregator gang
bruh actual skill trees that start as branches
and also the gramps ability,
stops time on a target, even after his death
coulda sealed away demons and sorts

Dex-chan lover
Probably not the first person to say this but...

female landlord = landlady

Double-page supporter
hmmm. while theres still some uncertainties. I really like the premise he spent 25 years trying to save her. While sacrificing himself and his life, and having to receive so much scorn from (there was 1 or 2 people in the chapter who seemed fine with him, so I wont say everyone) Hes now 39? his youth is over. Thats some dedication. Getting a little feels, but I kinda hope this girl can make him happy, to see it was worth it.

But I have to ask, how long was she in his closest like a stiff corpse ? Wasnt the best impression.

ps- obviously, that 3rd cat is a beast girl :3

@Hoezell We dont give a fuck about your PC culture. Landlord is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread