Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Way One Walks in the Goblin's…

Dex-chan lover
BEEN WAITING FOR THIS thanks for the chapter

Also Tooru's skill is a massive cheat in an economy relying on monster parts

Dex-chan lover
Petition to replace the shitty new design of Battletoads with these swole goblins.

He can only cheat a little though, or people will accuse him for fraud

@IMACOP technically he gets paid for the kills not the items and since has more items than kills it is fraud.

Dex-chan lover
@Niemand : In the first chapter he reacts badly to the other younger and cokcier guard calling the MC a mud hunter. My guess is he has been on the job for quite a while and knows a bit about the Mc's background, potentially including why the Mc was hunting solo for years.

@SunSun : Yes it is

@RC21 : depends on if the reward is for the kill (like the goblin ears) or the usefulness of the material. If it was a valuable material, I can see the Guild asking him to use it over and over. Heck it would not surprise me if there was a note somewhere from when he joined saying to look for signs he had maxed his skill, and just forgotten about after 2 and a half decades.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this girl’s personality boils down to “MC’s fan girl”. Hopefully she builds a character

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
Well, she is his childhood friend and likes him enough to have taken a fatal blow to the neck to save his life. I'd say she has a bit more personality than "MC's fan girl" everything considered.

Dex-chan lover
so MC can easily just cheat the system. kill one enemy and replicate it 100 times. i wonder if it works on minerals, if so he could open his own mining company and make some serious money.

Users who are viewing this thread