Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Way One Walks in the Goblin's…

Double-page supporter
no one in these isekais has any chill LMAO, constantly shitting on weak MCs

@ryouhira I assume he would have continued to raise his rank, but he messed up his left arm protecting that kid. And until he leveled up his ability, he couldn't heal his arm.

Dex-chan lover
So he's technically not "Immortal" as in a sense that death will still claim his soul.. but he does have eternal youth so he won't die of aging, blood loss or disease.

Is the MC still a virgo? I guess for a fairy tale like this, he probably is one. Modern interpretation of "Sleeping Beauty" ♥️

Dex-chan lover
so MC can easily just cheat the system. kill one enemy and replicate it 100 times. i wonder if it works on minerals, if so he could open his own mining company and make some serious money.
I'd say it's only cheating the 'system' (the market) if he duplicated the goblin ears. The horns and stuff are materials, so no one is getting ripped off for buying them. But the ears signal a killed enemy, and faking that would be getting someone to pay for something they didn't agree to pay for.

Dex-chan lover
i get that his skill was 'useless' til he leveled up, but surprised he wouldn't be a physically stronger/be able to be hunt more varied creatures after 25 years, unless he couldn't find a proper swordmaster/trainer to apprentice under, if not just 'restore' his own youth every 5 years or so lol but at least he has apartner now

Users who are viewing this thread