Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Way One Walks in the Goblin's…

@sjmcc13 Guild doesn't just want the materials but they need to control the price too, so I'm sure even if the Guild asks him, it's only on a really emergency situation.

On the second read, just realized that the requirement to gain skill points is harsh. With his main objective is the lv10 skill, no wonder he's still a solo with no party killing the easiest monster. He has no combat skill after all.

Now I wonder if money and fame from subjugating harder monster is better than getting your skill to max. I guess with that requirement to gain skill points, party is only needed if you don't need skill points and just want to kill harder monsters. This bring to another question, When did several monsters attack together considered as "party"? We can see the 3 goblins before as a party (i guess, they didn't explain how many skill points they get), so what about bandits with their ambushes? What about wave attack? How can you tell if it's a monster party or not (If only solo kill counts, he won't say it "rounded down". So that means monster party can still give skill points to parties)?

I guess he didn't want to become the repairer of other adventurer's equipment because:
1. He would become enemies with the blacksmiths for stealing their job
2. He wouldn't have time to adventure to get his main objective: Lv10 skill

@Geany
the innocence of your words is beautiful
I do not know what world you live in, but pay for your children to succeed
it is something that is still relevant in the most powerful countries of the world
you try to apply moral values that even we fail to apply
and that in kingdoms and empires

in this world it is obvious that a nobleman will seek to be highlighted by every possible means and to be a high level adventurer is one of them.
Who makes the rules in the world? the rich
So why would they forbid to do something, that they intend to do? and even if it was forbidden, giving money to the right person will solve all the problems

you will tell me that he is not a noble, and I will answer you that in our world in the past noblemen appeared regularly by their feats of arms, or by money.
In a world where magic exists, anyone can become powerful enough to become a noble, so it's better to avoid bothering the wrong person.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gauvin
The guild ranking is usually meant to be a form of protection for adventurers, stopping them from taking quests too hard for them. So, even if there isn't an explicit rule forbidding it, buying others' achievements is definitely against this principle.
I never wrote that dumb nobles won't do it, just because they shouldn't; as you said, money lets you do pretty much everything you want.

(Also, if we fail to apply a moral principle, that doesn't automatically make okay its opposite.)

Dex-chan lover
@RC21 :
Guild doesn't just want the materials but they need to control the price too, so I'm sure even if the Guild asks him, it's only on a really emergency situation.

You do not understand human greed at all do you? Flooding the market is something that has been seen in business time and again, as well as every other stupid business decision. People almost always act in the short term, not the long term. and in a society where birth and connections likely matter more than skill and ability to reaching higher positions (which is pretty much every human society, as much as some like to lie to themselves about being self made they are incredibly rare success stories that usually rely heavily on luck or right place at the right time) the number of people not qualified to be making decisions goes up which only increases the risks

As well, on a material that the supply does not come close to meeting the demand, they could produce allot with his ability and barely if even impact the market price. There would always be a non-zero threshold that is they stayed under the market would not crash.

Plus a full crash would be dependent on him continuously using the ability on that material, if only done in short intervals, changing the material each time then the long term damage would be next to nothing, and short term profits could be enormous.

@Geany : Nobles/the wealthy buying rank for prestige/status are likely not going to be doing quests personally anyways, so the quest restrictions mean nothing to them. As well there are also always people whose skill is above their rank (or are convinced it is), and buying other achievements is a way to quickly raise to the appropriate rank

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13
That doesn't change the fact that these behaviours are against the (spoken or unspoken) rules, which was the only point I was trying to make. I wasn't commenting on the rightness or enforcibleness of said rules (I made up that word, I suspect).

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve you do understand what personality is right? “Childhood friend” isn’t a personality nor is it an excuse for her to spend 90% of the time either complimenting the MC or thinking about complimenting the MC. The other 10% is wanting to try different meats. So like I said, she’s just a fan girl. She’s written to be a meat lover and the MC’s fan girl. That has been the extent of her character so far.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
And given that we are only 3 chapters in, of which only 2 chapters have had her conscious, it is far too early to condemn her as a "fan girl".

@Flavor25 It is obvious she is a huge brocon, so her fawning over MC is kinda legit😃 One day she was his Onee-san (He was 14. she was 17) and then shit hit the fan!
She had too little time to adjust to the sheer fact she missed 25 years. MC is her only thing from her 'previous' life, and even he is considering himself too old for her now. ^_^
I suspect her bubbly and cheery disposition is a part of her coping mechanism. I mean, look at ch2 when she explained how her ability works.
Also, she can't really have a breakdown when she knows how MC freaking struggled to save her just because she was too slow to protect him from monster properly. 25 years, duh.

I think she'll get her development later.

Aggregator gang
a real cheat code there.. when you can just dupe all the materials from monster like that... imagine if it's dragon corpse he restored . . . but if the author do that, it will become boring, and not to tell it will be suspicious if a dragon is rare creature in this world

Dex-chan lover
man, his ability is really op. All the kingdoms of the world would make war to have him if even just to restore the king and queen's youth.
He can also just make copies of the rarest materials and in bed he can fire a thous-- *cough cough*

Dex-chan lover
@Aznereth oh right I forgot about that. Ten per hour is still pretty amazing. Happy that his hard work paid off, seems like a great guy.

The juxtaposition between her bubbly cheerfulness and his almost tangible ground-down weariness makes them seem like they're experiencing two completely different genres.

Contributor
@undercurses also, now that it works as a heal, it is basically 10 heals an hour, he is basically the most OP healer in the world shy of reviving the dead~

Users who are viewing this thread