Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Choi's Consultation Bar

Fed-Kun's army
Agree with @MrMadd ,this one was quite weird in many places, hard to get what it meant to say... ^^

@AbyssalMonkey

You don't get it do you? The reason everyone at the bar were astonished/frightened was because he was able to revert a very old wound, as well as revert back hair from the old man when he was in his prime.
That would basically mean if he feels like it, he could return you to an infant at his current power right now.
That's the specific reason the other guy is trying to restrict his actions by enrolling him into his guild, this power is just too broken. And there's an even worse fact is they have no idea whether he can even restore himself if he dies( from a surprise attack) so that would basically mean he's immortal.

That fight where he reverted the guy's skill points, he did that just to not attract too much attention. Had he wanted to it would have been a worse fate to the guy.

If the translation is accurate, the word usage made everything very hard to understand. Thank you for the chapter, but I feel like I've missed half of the conflict in this chapter. It's possible the chapter is just kind of inscrutable though, I guess.

Double-page supporter
There would be a huge market in restoring mens hair. He could make a killing.

ITs really wierd how the adventure guild treats him as trash adventurer, yet.... hes friends with the director and the 2 A ranks. o_O

Fed-Kun's army
And mangasushi had the audacity to ask for donations after this garbage translation. Lmao.

I find myself automatically doing editing in my head for this group's releases. It's readable enough for me.

This is probably one of my favourite exchanges between a group of older folks, ever. School settings are romantic and nostalgic, but you can't get the spicy exchanges that require experience and dry wit in that environment.

@LeFlash Ch 5 had already been re-TL'd and uploaded on Mangasushi's site some 4 months ago, but was never uploaded here for some reason I don't know of.

Fed-Kun's army
If he can heal scars and stuff couldnt he live forever by restoring his body every 50 years or so and returning to like 25 years old

Dex-chan lover
Good banter with old aquaintances at the bar, I really enjoyed this chapter.
And damn this mangaka can draw beautiful women.

Dex-chan lover
He can regrow balding hair and heal wounds of any given time?

oh no, he might be treated as an official holy relic and anointed a high ranking in the church.

Dex-chan lover
This feels super stupid when you realize that they are just 2 people who know each other and he wants to split them apart for no real reason. It's forced drama for the sake of it...

Dex-chan lover
This feels super stupid when you realize that they are just 2 people who know each other and he wants to split them apart for no real reason. It's forced drama for the sake of it...
As mentioned before the world of adventurers value people based on ability, those with strong ability and skill can reach the top, those without skill or talent discriminated and ostracized, as you can see MC spend his whole youth painfully slowly grind point just level up his restoration skill to the max for the sake of his childhood friend who he see as his big sister, by doing only low level job just to be safe because life of his dear is on the line he can't do too much reckless thing, that why they hell bent to separate them because they think he was incompetent.
Of course he turn out to be OP, with his time based ability, same as his grandfather, MC can turn back time to the state it was used to, his grandpa can stop the time with his stagnation skill, at the highest level it can affect living being

Dex-chan lover
As mentioned before the world of adventurers value people based on ability, those with strong ability and skill can reach the top, those without skill or talent discriminated and ostracized, as you can see MC spend his whole youth painfully slowly grind point just level up his restoration skill to the max for the sake of his childhood friend who he see as his big sister, by doing only low level job just to be safe because life of his dear is on the line he can't do too much reckless thing, that why they hell bent to separate them because they think he was incompetent.
Of course he turn out to be OP, with his time based ability, same as his grandfather, MC can turn back time to the state it was used to, his grandpa can stop the time with his stagnation skill, at the highest level it can affect living being
But even then, it's stupid. The problem is that he's a random stranger intervening for no reason... it's forced and stupid.

It's offending the girl as well. They are obviously friends and there is no reason to actually get in the way.

Like, the logic would work if it was someone the old dude knew or something... but she actually has the option of quitting as an adventurer... it's making an enemy for no reason and it has very little logic.

Like, I get not valuing him and maybe even telling her she's better off not being with him...

It was forced conflict by the author (like how authors do those forced stakes where the girls usually take really stupid bets for no reason because they "believe in the MC").

It's sloppy writing, trying to add unneeded conflict...

They could have had them look down on him and earn the respect without this forced "we'd be separated" drama

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the two other are his childhood/same training mate from the past. Bald guy is their sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread